And that is why you don’t play around I’m the octagon

I don't get these threads, KZ was attacking before the elbow from hell, is not like it happened during a hug.
Yeah but Zombie was "attacking" recklessly by lunging forward leaving his chin up like that. Amateur shit.

Fight of the year easy . Knock out of the last 25 years and still the most idiotic comments on the planet , win win lol

Yeah but Zombie was "attacking" recklessly by lunging forward leaving his chin up like that. Amateur shit.
He did that all night it had nothing to do with the hugging.

This needs to stop!

dzut6f.jpg

lol I know I saw this fight once ages ago but was this during the fight or after the bell

my fuck

Enforce stalling rules. This shit is lame. Yair was buying time or trying to sway the judges.

one of the greatest fights of all time. Both guys traded years off their careers going to war tonight. KZ and Yair closed the show on the 25th UFC anniversary in the greatest way fucking possible, and yet we have bitter dorks on here pouting and insulting absolute warriors like KZ.its sad

What Yair did in the 5th took away from the fight. It was obviously a hoax to buy time and confuse KZ. It wasn’t classy at all. It wasn’t a simple glove slap. And he did it several times.

As soon as the round begins, if you aren’t spending every moment fighting your opponent you are wasting time.

And yet guys will spend 5-10 seconds glove-touching and resetting every...single...round.

WTF do you think you are doing in that cage people?!?!

Seriously lol. All these obese Sherbros tryna act hard from the couch.
You know sherdong commentors like their men to act a certain way. It baffles me how they feel they're entitled to an opinion on the actions of two strangers in a cage.

Last edited:
Back