and people thought Robbie would beat Conor...

Robbie just got slap boxed by a lightweight

man, you really do see the stupidest shit posted from conor chuggers

giphy.gif

As if!
Conor murks both of them

I knew people would come on here after this and claim how RDA would hang with Conor, really it just shows how Conor would've smoked Robbie when everyone thought it was impossible.

I knew people would come on here after this and claim how RDA would hang with Conor, really it just shows how Conor would've smoked Robbie when everyone thought it was impossible.
But but but...if you go on a talk show, look straight into the camera and say "I'd take his soul" = a badass and how scary.

I thought Robbie was having a seizure at the time. He's not the brightest tool in the shed to begin with and the last 5 years haven't helped. If Robbie fought Conor he'd need to retire.

Conor stiffens him quicker than Woodley did.

Robbie is cooked. Condit beat him. Worst WW champ in history.

Robbie defends his belts.

Conor runs away from his, only to get choked out by mid-tier LWs.

Lawler is 36 you genius. He looks like shit because he is old and has been around since 2001.

You said it. Lawler is a bigger, tough, tough customer. Conor's main chance is to KO him. Lawler has taken the shots of Manhoef, Hendricks, Condit, Rory. At some point, that catches up to you (Woodley). In any case, Conor would get his jaw broken by any/all of those guys. (Can you imagine what Manhoef would do to McGregor?)

Conor stiffens him quicker than Woodley did.

Robbie is cooked. Condit beat him. Worst WW champ in history.

Pretty harsh, I think more fair approach is Robbie's body is simply giving out on him. He used to train by having actual matches, that kind of training will wear you down quickly.

I think any version of Robbie gets smoked by Conor, but that says more about how good Coner is than anything bad about Robbie.

1- Props to RDA, he looked great tonight and has been a beast as of late ESP on his WW run.

2- that said I genuinely think Robbie was injured tonight. I'm not saying he beats RDA if 100%, who knows, doesn't look likely based on tonight, but that wasn't Robbie tonight and shouldn't be a measuring stick for evaluating him unless time has caught up and Robbie has declined HARD. (Which is possible, but I still think Robbie was injured, left leg, either in round 1, or a prior injury made worse in round 1)

3- who cares? Conor doesn't actually fight anymore. He is healthy and hasn't fought in MMA in over a year and doesn't have a fight lined up. Until I hear otherwise I will consider Conor retired.

Current LW champ who made RDA run scared in their fight.

RDA smashes lawler

somehow = trolling???

Get it through your head bums, I know this board loves Robbie but the reality is he is terribly overrated and just not that good. Has the technique of an elephant. Conor boxes his head off and gives him more brain damage. And that's just facts!
You really suck at this.

Conor couldn't KO Nate, ya think he could KO Lawler?

Lawler has WAY more power than Nate at WW, he has way more power than any fighter Mac has faced. Do you forget that MacGregor does get hit? Big difference between a 145lb the one fight at 155 and Nate at 170 than Robbie's... Conor gets hit, he's out. There are weight classes for a reason.

Conor would wilt like he has before against Robbie.

In my all honest opinion, I think Conor would KO Twood, but be in some deep shit against Robbie. Conor has the skill, but he has a hard time with tough mofos that don't get koed.

Most guys who actually believed Robbie could beat Conor are the same guys who started watching MMA when Ronda became champ and thought she was invincible.

Back