An Open Letter To Conor Mcgregor And Floyd Mayweather

Dear Sirs,

The two of you have been talking about fighting each other for quite some time now and every time you discuss it, the obstacle that results ini talks about the fight falling apart is the same. That obstacle that the two of you can't get past is money. How much money should each of you be paid, how much more money should MrMayweather be paid than Mr. McGregor, etc. I believe I have a solution to this obstacle that so far has managed to keep this highly anticipated fight which fight fans all over the world are highly cited about from taking place.

Both of you are very wealthy men and live a lifesyle that the vast majority of your fans, as well as the vast majority of the world's population would have trouble even imagining. While you both would like a huge payday for this fight, I have something even better in mind.

I have an alternative to a huge payday as an incentive so great that it would be more than enough to get you both to agree to and would do wonders for your legacies. Here it is: Accept no pay for the fight. Instead, have all proceeds from the fight donated to a worthy cause such as curing cancer or finding a cure for Alzheimers' Disease. This would show both of you to be oe than jst great fighters; it would show the world that you are also both great humanitarians.
giphy.gif

Lol TS, they're not saints. If they were, they would already have given all their fortunes and lived modestly and I suspect they care about money a great deal more than their legacies.

Conor McGregor in the UFC is like when your favorite band hires some dipshit
He's the Sammy Hagar of the UFC. Popular but fucking lame

Lol @ giving a that money to some scummy charity where less than 10% of they money will be spend on what they claim they will use it.

Conor McGregor in the UFC is like when your favorite band hires some dipshit
He's the Sammy Hagar of the UFC. Popular but fucking lame

Nota fan of Van Hagar? Neither was I. David Le Roth may not be the greatest singer in the history of hard rock but his voice suited the music and he had great stage presence and charisma. He was one of rock's legendary frontmen.

Nota fan of Van Hagar? Neither was I. David Le Roth may not be the greatest singer in the history of hard rock but his voice suited the music and he had great stage presence and charisma. He was one of rock's legendary frontmen.
I bought every album until Hagar.
What a waste

Lol TS, they're not saints. If they were, they would already have given all their fortunes and lived modestly and I suspect they care about money a great deal more than their legacies.

It's certainly possible to care about both money and the legacies they leave behind - they way they will be remembered not just as athletes but as human beings.

There are plenty of good people who contribute to charity despite not being "saints." However, there is a financial upside to this for both men in addition to doing something that would make people remember them as not only great fighters but great humanitarians. The upside is what is known in the business world as "goodwill." Donating all the proceeds from their fight to a worthy cause such as donating millions of dollars to find a cure for a terrible disease would do wonders for the goodwill that both the Mayweather brand and the Mcgregor brand. That would result in both men becoming far more attractive to the type of sponsors that can and do offer extremely lucrative endorsement deals.

Back