Amosov next title defense

Name 5 fights in all of mma you can make for Amosov right now, not one of them is in Bellator, NOT 1.

Telling me you're gonna pick Joey Davis, Goiti, Larkin and Koreshkov over Usman, Leon, Khamzat, Colby, Burns, Belal, Shavkat? LMFAO

Same shit in every div, Nemkov, Elben, Pitbull etc. They have a really good champ, top 5 guy and hardly any interesting fights that fans give two fucks about.

LW is cool, that GP is good, BW is solid but most of the other divs aint shit anyone is excited about and thats facts. Thats why everyone is already like how would Amosov or Elben or Nemkov or Pitbull do in UFC cause thats where the best opponents are.

Pretty sure it's because the UFC is way more popular lol.

Except for Elben all those guys were in divisions that had a lot of notable fighters. Guys like Amosov and Pitbull have been around a long time now and have fought the other contenders thats why it doesn't look as sexy. Bellator is more shallow but also the best guys will at least fight each other sooner than later.

Nemkov got a contender cut from him because he died from cancer otherwise he had a harder pool than what he would have had in the UFC. Bader, Davis and Anderson are already a better 3 wins than what the LHW champ in the UFC has by a long shot - or the past three UFC champs. Trying to make it seem like Bellator only had one LHW is dumb as hell.

Hardly any of the top guys in the UFC will fight unless they absolutely have to. Even all the guys you listed barely fought each other. Leon literally fought two people on that list and he's the champ.

Except for Elben all those guys were in divisions that had a lot of notable fighters. Guys like Amosov and Pitbull have been around a long time now and have fought the other contenders thats why it doesn't look as sexy. Bellator is more shallow but also the best guys will at least fight each other sooner than later.

Nemkov got a contender cut from him because he died from cancer otherwise he had a harder pool than what he would have had in the UFC. Bader, Davis and Anderson are already a better 3 wins than what the LHW champ in the UFC has by a long shot - or the past three UFC champs. Trying to make it seem like Bellator only had one LHW is dumb as hell.

Hardly any of the top guys in the UFC will fight unless they absolutely have to. Even all the guys you listed barely fought each other. Leon literally fought two people on that list and he's the champ.
Also Usman is almost 36 years old, Belal this summer 35 too, Colby 35 years old

Khamzat has 1 good win on his record. Shavkat also has only 1 good win on his record, I mean Larkin murked Magny way faster and more impressive than Shavkat did

In 2 years half of the guys he listed will be on losing streaks or retired

Man- we need cross promotion cause I just don't see any BMMA welterweight sniffing Amosov....and bellator 70ers are decent.

Leon just won the fucking title and if he beats usman he'll have to fight those top guys. thats a good thing not having a div full of top guys who already fought. That means div is a good shape.

You're right Nemkov beat a few guys and he's in a different spot but going forward he dont have much to look forward to, thats just reality. Even in a shitty UFC LHW div you still have Jiri, Hill, Magomed, Jan to battle it out.

Also Usman is almost 36 years old, Belal this summer 35 too, Colby 35 years old

Khamzat has 1 good win on his record. Shavkat also has only 1 good win on his record, I mean Larkin murked Magny way faster and more impressive than Shavkat did

In 2 years half of the guys he listed will be on losing streaks or retired

This dude is the KING of mma math. This dude will mma math or 5 second light sparring video on twitter his way into making Bellator fighters the best.

This dude is the KING of mma math. This dude will mma math or 5 second light sparring video on twitter his way into making Bellator fighters the best.
Just tell me what's the difference between Jackson and Belal? I see one made your list and the other didn't

Why does he need to fight Belal? What does he gain by fighting him? This is a thread about the Bellator champ fighting other Bellator contenders and you come like a shill and mention only UFC fighters on here...

Amosov: “Of course [I think I’m the best welterweight in the world]. I am here,” he said. “If a UFC champion wants to fight, come to Bellator. Scott Coker will give the contract, and we’ll make the fight.”

Larkin or the Goiti Vs MVP winner.

Jason Jackson can get to fuck.

Name 5 fights in all of mma you can make for Amosov right now, not one of them is in Bellator, NOT 1.

Telling me you're gonna pick Joey Davis, Goiti, Larkin and Koreshkov over Usman, Leon, Khamzat, Colby, Burns, Belal, Shavkat? LMFAO

Same shit in every div, Nemkov, Elben, Pitbull etc. They have a really good champ, top 5 guy and hardly any interesting fights that fans give two fucks about.

LW is cool, that GP is good, BW is solid but most of the other divs aint shit anyone is excited about and thats facts. Thats why everyone is already like how would Amosov or Elben or Nemkov or Pitbull do in UFC cause thats where the best opponents are.
This has gotten less and less and less true as time has gone on. It was definitely true in Rebney's Bellator but this isn't Rebney's Bellator. There are interesting fights for him in Bellator by virtue of the fact guys are on winning streaks and have earned title shots. That's what having divisions that are actually good does. It elevates fighters by virtue of their accomplishments within the division. That's something Bellator has always struggled with. The reason so many don't think all the interesting fights are in the UFC is because secretly (or not secretly) they find the UFC inherently more interesting by virtue of it being the UFC. This is #1 bullshit in all of sports.

Sure, the 5 you named vs Bellator's 5 are in a vacuum more interesting however make any combination of the 5 UFC guys and see how many of them have actually fought one another. The answer is not that many. UFC has overbloated divisions, especially when the promotion determine who fights who and have their favorites. In some ways smaller divisions are better for fans and fighters alike. Of course those ways are seldom talked about because of the point I talked about in the first paragraph. There are cons too of course.

This has gotten less and less and less true as time has gone on. It was definitely true in Rebney's Bellator but this isn't Rebney's Bellator. There are interesting fights for him in Bellator by virtue of the fact guys are on winning streaks and have earned title shots. That's what having divisions that are actually good does. It elevates fighters by virtue of their accomplishments within the division. That's something Bellator has always struggled with. The reason so many don't think all the interesting fights are in the UFC is because secretly (or not secretly) they find the UFC inherently more interesting by virtue of it being the UFC. This is #1 bullshit in all of sports.

Sure, the 5 you named vs Bellator's 5 are in a vacuum more interesting however make any combination of the 5 UFC guys and see how many of them have actually fought one another. The answer is not that many. UFC has overbloated divisions, especially when the promotion determine who fights who and have their favorites. In some ways smaller divisions are better for fans and fighters alike. Of course those ways are seldom talked about because of the point I talked about in the first paragraph. There are cons too of course.
You put Any Bellator guy on a win streak and have them beat those same opponents under the ufc banner, and suddenly people will say that fighter is amazing and world class.

I think there are decent tests for Amosov coming up, MVP/Goiti winner, Larkin, Koreshkov. Joey Davis if he can get regular bouts is also interesting.

beyond that, most people can’t think of matchups for the ufc champ beyond the next 2-3 so it’s not an issue

You put Any Bellator guy on a win streak and have them beat those same opponents under the ufc banner, and suddenly people will say that fighter is amazing and world class.

I think there are decent tests for Amosov coming up, MVP/Goiti winner, Larkin, Koreshkov. Joey Davis if he can get regular bouts is also interesting.

beyond that, most people can’t think of matchups for the ufc champ beyond the next 2-3 so it’s not an issue
Yeah, Amosov has plenty of people to fight - he's been away for two years how could he not?

By the time he gets through that list there will already be a new generation of contenders. Welterweight isn't heavyweight and Bellator is more than competent at getting good talent.

I would favor Amosov over Leon but IDK about Usman. My dream match up at WW would be Amosov vs Chimaev, though.

In Bellator, I would like to see him face Koreshkov and Larkin but dont see either of him touching him.

I would favor Amosov over Leon but IDK about Usman. My dream match up at WW would be Amosov vs Chimaev, though.

In Bellator, I would like to see him face Koreshkov and Larkin but dont see either of him touching him.
Larkin could pose a threat. He has really good TDD and also a pretty good striker.

Leon fight would be great imo, two highly technical strikers who are offensively good and hard to hit. No idea who would win.

Leon fight would be great imo, two highly technical strikers who are offensively good and hard to hit. No idea who would win.
If Amosov wrestles it changes everything, IMO but it would definitely be an intriguing match up. At this point his best challenges are outside Bellator, unfortunately.

If Amosov wrestles it changes everything, IMO but it would definitely be an intriguing match up. At this point his best challenges are outside Bellator, unfortunately.

I don't think his wrestling is of the level of someone like Usman (offensively anyway, dude's got a great sprawl), I think they'd both have a tough time taking each other down.

I don't think his wrestling is of the level of someone like Usman (offensively anyway, dude's got a great sprawl), I think they'd both have a tough time taking each other down.
Usman is pretty old now and there are too many whispers about his knees I think to not have some validity. Would not be surprised if he is past it in the next two months.

Usman is pretty old now and there are too many whispers about his knees I think to not have some validity. Would not be surprised if he is past it in the next two months.

Agreed, I just mean in the sense that I don't think Yaroslav could wrestle Leon like Usman did for the majority of their fight.

It should be Jackson.

TS also misrepresented Larkin's one fight win streak as seven.

Back