Amosov next title defense

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
Who do you want to see him against next?

Jackson (6 fight win streak against Kunimoto, Mein, Bendo, Neiman, Daley, Lima)
Larkin (7 fight win streak against Gonzalez, Pascu, Koreshkov, Nakamura, Carvalho, Stewart, Berkhamov)
Koreshkov (4 fight win streak against Homasi, Rencountre ; the other 2 wins were not in Bellator)
Goiti/MVP winner

It’s Jackson most likely, then the winner of MVP vs. Goiti

I’d prefer Larkin, but they’ll probably go with Jackson or the Goiti/MVP winner

Fuck Jason Jackson, the guy who managed to make boring fight against Neiman, Daley, and Lima.

I'd like to see Koreshkov or Larkin vs Amosov next, Jason Jackson has earned it but not particularly interesting fight.

I'd like to see Koreshkov or Larkin vs Amosov next, Jason Jackson has earned it but not particularly interesting fight.
They trained together in Russia, Koreshkov and Amosov few months before Special Military Operation started. And at least in old interviews Amosov was open that he doesn't want to fight Koreshkov/Russians.

They trained together in Russia, Koreshkov and Amosov few months before Special Military Operation started. And at least in old interviews Amosov was open that he doesn't want to fight Koreshkov/Russians.

What if Koreshkov earns a title shot and wants to fight him? Or some other Russian for that matter? Seems silly.

Jackson will be next but Larkin is bigger "name"

not much to be excited about in Bellator for Amosov.

Jackson will be next but Larkin is bigger "name"

not much to be excited about in Bellator for Amosov.
Joey Davis if he can string a few bouts this year. Goiti, Larkin, Koreshkov.

you are acting like WW in the UFC has some amazing contenders coming up like….. Belal

I’m not convinced Khamzat can make 170. Shavkat and Jack Della are a couple of bouts away

Joey Davis if he can string a few bouts this year. Goiti, Larkin, Koreshkov.

you are acting like WW in the UFC has some amazing contenders coming up like….. Belal

I’m not convinced Khamzat can make 170. Shavkat and Jack Della are a couple of bouts away

Name 5 fights in all of mma you can make for Amosov right now, not one of them is in Bellator, NOT 1.

Telling me you're gonna pick Joey Davis, Goiti, Larkin and Koreshkov over Usman, Leon, Khamzat, Colby, Burns, Belal, Shavkat? LMFAO

Same shit in every div, Nemkov, Elben, Pitbull etc. They have a really good champ, top 5 guy and hardly any interesting fights that fans give two fucks about.

LW is cool, that GP is good, BW is solid but most of the other divs aint shit anyone is excited about and thats facts. Thats why everyone is already like how would Amosov or Elben or Nemkov or Pitbull do in UFC cause thats where the best opponents are.

Name 5 fights in all of mma you can make for Amosov right now, not one of them is in Bellator, NOT 1.

Telling me you're gonna pick Joey Davis, Goiti, Larkin and Koreshkov over Usman, Leon, Khamzat, Colby, Burns, Belal, Shavkat? LMFAO

Same shit in every div, Nemkov, Elben, Pitbull etc. They have a really good champ, top 5 guy and hardly any interesting fights that fans give two fucks about.

LW is cool, that GP is good, BW is solid but most of the other divs aint shit anyone is excited about and thats facts. Thats why everyone is already like how would Amosov or Elben or Nemkov or Pitbull do in UFC cause thats where the best opponents are.
Well no, but the current mma sphere is not the best fighting the best. I would much rather Jiri face Nemkov rather fighting someone like Hill

Amosov vs Jackson for sure

Larkin should get next title shot afterwards. Maybe do him vs Brennan Ward the meantime.

MVP/Goiti winner vs Andrey Koreshkov for #1 contender later in the year.

If Amosov is going back to fight you could do Larkin and Jackson for an Interim and do the whole thing over again where Amosov fights winner. Or if it headlines a smaller card and was coined a title eliminator but that would affect the payday. Meanwhile you have Koreshkov fight the winner of MVP/Yamauchi. Or you could maybe do Neiman/Koreshkov if you want them to fight sooner.

Back