Amir Aliakbari left RIZIN, signed with ACB

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Good for him.
ACB is the second or third best organization in the world.

Rizin is so inconsistent. I dont see how any fighter would want to be tied down to them. Who would want to stay with a promotion that does 2 shows per year.

Amazing!

ACB roster is getting better and better. Amir has tons of potential and has already made a name in Rizin.

Rizin is so inconsistent. I dont see how any fighter would want to be tied down to them. Who would want to stay with a promotion that does 2 shows per year.
Most of their fighters aren't locked down to them and after NYE they will have held 5 events both full years that they were around.

Most likely ACB offered more money, RIZIN supposedly weren't overly thrilled by his performances. Too bad the Cro Cop rematch won't happen.

IMO it's a sideways move..ACB probably offered him more money and hence why he jumped

Amir had massivle trouble with LHW Moldavsky who had something like a 4-0 record coming into the fight.and after that poor performance Amir got knocked out by old man cro cop..

I agree with the above poster that RIZIN probably weren't happy with this guy's performances..He is gonna have big trouble in ACB IMO as the fighters there are a bit better

Not a bad move for him.

Want to see Kron leave Rizin and come to UFC or Bellator. He's the one Gracie that could be something. As for Rizin they barely do any events.

Like dude about said Rizin only cares about Tenshin and Rena

Good signing by ACB....

i dont think Rizin was in love with him to the extend to overpay.....

Not a bad move for him.

Want to see Kron leave Rizin and come to UFC or Bellator. He's the one Gracie that could be something. As for Rizin they barely do any events.

Like dude about said Rizin only cares about Tenshin and Rena

I don’t care where Kron goes as long as he fights again! One guy I’m interested in watching and he fights about once every 18 months.

I wanted to see Amir in Bellator <mma1>

Good, ACB will be an easier route to the UFC than RIZIN and I'm interested to see Amir against the UFC HW division.

Good, ACB will be an easier route to the UFC than RIZIN and I'm interested to see Amir against the UFC HW division.
Lol, no. I dont think Aliakbari will do well in ACB as there are many killers in that division.

I like the guy but let's be honest, USADA would KTFO him in the same second he landed on America's ground

and Rizin's hw division just died. nothing left to see there.

Back