America's Got Talent Discussion

I'm a fan of tape face. Does anyone know if he made it through to the live show?

Rubix cube dude got the boot because apparently dressing like a woman and telling rehashed 1980's standup requires more talent.
The Rubik's cube act was one of my favorites.

I thought the tranny stand up act was a gimmick until they started in with the America's Got Sympathy interview's.

The way i see it is just take it easy... no need to get an aneurism because of it .... if nobody watches it , it simply doesnt exist ... its that simple.
Hope this helps your mind

Somebody explain how he did the drawing magic....

I love the car crash appeal of seeing the Outlaws get bashed by Mel. Poor fat man.

I like the show. Sure there is a lot of filler, and too many singers, but there's a couple of really cool acts/people each year.

I really like the Sal (singer) guy this year. Has insane amount of charisma for a 19 year old kid (looks like he's 30)

This show has more filler than any other show I've ever seen. If you take out the dancers, vocalists, and all the bullshit you've got about 20min of show in 2 hours.

Amen, brother.

America's got it wrong on many acts going through. :mad:

Pretty under whelming night. The jugglars in particular really didn't do anything too special.

The magicians did ok, but the tricks were standard with new presentations.

We got the sob stories mixed in too.

Singers should be banned from it. It's ridiculous that they are allowed. There's already a thousand shows dedicated to signing, enough already.

I didn't like anybody all that much last night. The only one who seems like a contender is gay Phil Collins and he's still just a singer.

I was also very surprised the rubik cube guy was eliminated. Far worse acts advanced.

I am still a couple episodes behind. No way I could watch the show without it being on DVR and being able to fast forward.

The transgender woman was pretty funny.

The wife of the guy who throws knives is hot.

Old thread. I saw HC's AV as the thread starter and came in hoping that his death was misreported. RIP HC.

Back