American Airlines challenges passenger to a fight

Airlines don't give a fuck.

What else are travellers going to do to get overseas--swim?

White Knight dude started it, bald guy was just standing his ground bro.

Passenger: "I'll know you the fuck out"
Attendant: "bring it on"

Quite the challenge. Delete this thread and this poster for the bullshit title please.

Lady you got hit by a stroller stop having a complete breakdown.

She looks like an annoying traveller as well. Baby in arm, bag in her back clearly too large for the overhead bin. Yes let's all bend over backwards to accommodate this person

that bitch is hysterical and sompletelyincappableoflistening to reason at this point. a few slaps would have swnapped her out of it.

Lol

Hard to know exactly what happened before the recording started, but I'm guessing the little summary at the beginning is total bullshit since the passenger picked the fight with the attendant. Also the baby didn't looked bothered by anything at all... until... the dumbass passenger got out of his seat and went at the attendant

And what kind of dumbass feels entitled to board with a baby stroller? Given her suitcase-backpack I'm assuming the stroller was ridiculously oversized as well

looks to me like a woman used to getting what she wants by crying. Nevermind she probably did 10 things she shouldnt have, like bring all sort of sh+t on board she shouldnt have. The moment the rules are enforced she starts sobbing like its the end of the world for her. Should be thrown out. What if everyone tried to abuse the system and insist to just accomodate "me" , its just 1 person no one else,whats the big deal.
I feel sorry for the flight attendant,

Preboard with the infants and gate check that shit, sweetheart. You'll avoid a lot of heartburn.

Nothing can really be determined from the video. No real need to try and fill in the blanks.

No matter what happened beforehand the employee shouldn't have asked the guy to bring it on. His termination is imminent.

Lady you got hit by a stroller stop having a complete breakdown.

She looks like an annoying traveller as well. Baby in arm, bag in her back clearly too large for the overhead bin. Yes let's all bend over backwards to accommodate this person

So apparently the flight attendant is a sherdogger surprise surprise.

These airlines are lucky they don't try this shit with me
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Tony should have sat the fuck down. I bet the woman was in the wrong. Flight attendants are pretty reasonable.

Back