Amber Boxing Equipment?

what are they discounting spcifically? Just titleMMA stuff or their stuff in general? Have they displayed their discount items yet or are they gonn wait?when should they be putting them up? thanks

like Friday as in Friday at 12am or sometime later through the day? Gotta make sure cause there is some stuff I really want and with that kind of drop, stuff is likely to go really fast

I'm not sure about the time but I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled. I'm interested about whats on sale.

so they're not gonna show what's on sale until it actually is released then? I wonder if it's central time for the sale. If it is 12am central tiume, it should be up already

This is an old thread. Not trying to revive it, but I do have the 16 oz Invincible Lace-up gloves.

They are small gloves. I have not weighed them. The stitching is okay. I could try to post pictures if people would be interested. I have larger than average hands, and the gloves themselves do not have that great of protection, but for mitt work and double end work I feel that they would be good. I haven't used them a lot, so maybe they'll break in the future. I was preparing for a competition (which is now done) and didn't really want to risk any more knuckle damage, but I'll try and break them in more now. Don't think I'll be able to fit NG2s into them.

Last edited:

Can't embed without the .jpg extension, but here's the link for folks to click-through to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64287182@N02/13248756685/in/photostream/

They are indeed nice looking. If you get a chance throw up a review. Always good to read about a different product.

Finally found out how to post pics.

I think I'll post a full review later, but for now:

If your hands are big, or if you have big hand problems, I wouldn't really recommend these if you're hitting heavy. For pad and double end bag work, I think that they're great. They look beautiful though. Several compliments when I've worn them around.

Kc9ioKO.jpg

kB5Ex5K.jpg

zguSXkA.jpg

5dcuYE4.jpg

TMJztHj.jpg

AoviUnd.jpg

Dan, how much gym work have you done in them so far?
Looks good...new almost.
Can't wait for your review.

Back