Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos been hitting them weights and dressing better, midlife crisis?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is Jeff before
17bits-bezos-1998-tmagArticle.jpg

After finally let his hair go and shaved it bald and started working out and dressing sharper, I wonder why he decided at his age to start taking care of himself hitting the weights and dressing sharp and stylish? is it a midlife crisis or is it just him wanting to feel good? He is not a big guy I think 5 foot 7 but you can see the difference in his physique, the guy is a billionaire he doesn't need to get buff or dress sharp he already has money and status.
jeff-bezos-getty-960x540.jpg

His shirts starting to get tighter in the arms
Screen-Shot-2017-04-21-at-8.35.16-AM.png

960x0.jpg

This is Jeff before

After finally let his hair go and shaved it bald and started working out and dressing sharper, I wonder why he decided at his age to start taking care of himself hitting the weights and dressing sharp and stylish? is it a midlife crisis or is it just him wanting to feel good? He is not a big guy I think 5 foot 7 but you can see the difference in his physique, the guy is a billionaire he doesn't need to get buff or dress sharp he already has money and status.

960x0.jpg

Perhaps HGH and TRT.

He's not just out to acquire companies, he's going to take them from their owners' cold dead hands.

Perhaps HGH and TRT.

I heard he was actually looking into some anti aging stuff to sell through amazon you think thats what he is taking?

With his money maybe he can invest in something that really helps men with hairloss that has no sexual sides like propercia. That stuff would sell easy

I feel like someone posted this thread already.

Anyway, Schillinger mode.

I actually e-mail this guy every week (having a problem with Amazon, LOL).

I heard he was actually looking into some anti aging stuff to sell through amazon you think thats what he is taking?

With his money maybe he can invest in something that really helps men with hairloss that has no sexual sides like propercia. That stuff would sell easy

I have a full head of hair but I'd be interested in age reversing potion. @TidWell

Maybe he realized he looked like a goofy, weak, dork and set out to change it.

Listen up. Beecher's going down. In the shower, I'm gonna cut off his sack and stuff it in his mouth.

Because when your rich you can afford the people and pharmaceuticals to help your self image. Obviously if you have power and status you don't have to but why wouldn't you? You literally can base your day around it and everyone will comply

He has short mans disease like Lorenzo has so bulking up is to compensate for height disadvantage when they come out with a pill that you can grow an extra 7 inches in height he will be the first in line with a million dollar check.

He has short mans disease like Lorenzo has so bulking up is to compensate for height disadvantage when they come out with a pill that you can grow an extra 7 inches in height he will be the first in line with a million dollar check.

Lorenzo is the most jacked 5 foot 4 guy

Quinton-Jackson-And-Ryan-Bader.jpg

Here is the Zuffa guys before TRT
ufc_execs_full.jpg

Man Lorenzo is tiny compared to his brother Frank, Frank is tall, how did Lorenzo grow to only 5 foot 4 did he drink coffee as a kid or something? But if you thought Lorenzo had massive arms look at Franks, they have great TRT responding arm genetics for sure both these guys were skinny before TRT, they are natural ector morphs judging by their narrow faces.
fertitta_large.jpg

This is Jeff before

960x0.jpg

From fruitcake to big fruitcake.

Back