Amazing Mike Perry Highlights

Hopefully he keeps the wins coming, if he can score a couple more KO's then the sky's the limit lol.

The Ellenberger ko was hardcore.

I don't like him, but even I must admit he's an exciting fighter. I'll watch it.

As long as this video doesn't show that chicken dance, that is. That really pisses me off and I wish I could unsee it.

Why do you post with a fake account and then do a supporting post with your real account?

Mods please check the IP address of both the above accounts.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
I'm excited to see how far he can go.
He definitely has potential.

He reminds me of Paul Daley in the way he throws his big looping hooks and uppercuts and his clinch game... And Daley had the GOAT left hook.

2nk7uch.jpg

bjiddw.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tumblr_my2mjlch0O1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

1.gif

d2.gif

I hope he carries on the way he's going. Daley was my favourite fighter for years... Daley was probably the more technical of the two, and more defensive, but coming forward they look extremely similar.

Last edited:
Platinum is a beast. Now it is time to work on his ground game and up the rankings. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!

Platinum is a beast. Now it is time to work on his ground game and up the rankings. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!
If he keep murdering guys in the clinch it's going to make dudes really cautious to come in on him, because he's tough to take down, even tougher to hold down, and getting caught up in a failed takedown could be the end of the fight... The only way to win is to run, and by doing this you lose your soul instead of your teeth.

He's doing great up 'till now. I'm looking forward to his coming fights.

The fact that he is everywhere while ranked top 10 fighters are rarely talked about is a proof of that.

Conor 2.0 implies that he's the next newer and better version of conor. You sound pretty dumb. Conor was getting main even walk outs in his second fight. And Perry doesn't fight or act anything like conor. Your comments are proof of something but not what you're saying.

Awesome highlights bro!!

Platinum Mike Perry will turn ur fucking lights out

#platinumbless

IMG_3690.PNG

He was awarded his purple belt not long ago, he's definitely trying. To give you some perspective, Jake Ellenberger has never progressed beyond purple and he's been doing BJJ a loooong time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back