Amanda Serrano signs with Meisha Tate. Joins Combate Américas March card

I think it would be best if Serrano signs with UFC, because Dana White is going into boxing, Serrano can do both sports, Dana will allow his ufc fighters to box as well small fights on the undercard

So many of his fighters wanted to box but he never let them, they were only allowed jiu jitsu tourneys.
Good point. Idk how much the ufc is willing to compromise on contracts. We know Bellator could be very generous in terms of liberty to do other things. Will dibella allow someone like Serrano go to the ufc if the ufc wants to tie her down for multiple fights? Will the ufc sign single contract deals?

There are a lot more unknowns with the ufc than with Bellator in terms of how much they are willing to compromise.

Why would anyone want to be an MMA manager? How much can you make from 10% of standard 10K/10K paydays riddled sporadically throughout the year, unless you're managing an enormous stable of fighters?

And it seems inevitable that clients are going to end up blaming / hating their managers for being forced to sign the lopsided contracts that are rampant in this industry, so not sure if Tate's going to like the heat generation when that happens.
it's a gamble in hopes that one of them becomes a star or champion. Not that implausible considering how many organizations and divisions there are nowadays. If you land yourself a future Ronda, you make enough to retire.

30s still...I'm young and beautiful!
ITs amazing you noticed my Avatar, what was the name of that Cartoon

We are now brothers on here,is that cool? we now have a connection lol

I think its pretty obvious she is signing with Bellator. Once she said she still will box and compete is MMA the case was closed. Plus that DiBella guy already has relationships in Bellator and I don't think he has any with the UFC.
Dana met with him to promote boxing.

Combate Américas always flies over my head.

Good spot for her to gain some experience.

CA is a good fit as the focus on Hispanic talent.
I like Combate Americas, but I don't get Telemundo on my cable package. I hope they simulcast on NBC SN in English again like they did with the Copa Combate Tournament recently.

Back