Media Amanda Nunes recounts her biggest victories in 2016

Interesting, if I were her, I would've been more proud of 2018, when she beat Cyborg.
Maybe she feels it was a fluke?

In 2016, of course, she eventually headlined UFC 200 and fought Ronda...probably the biggest money she ever made, because she's absolutely NOT a draw on her own and never was.

There can be only ONE..

The only fighter on the planet that can actually be called the ONE and ONLY true GOAT.

War Amanda!

She is ducking Aldana

What? She wanted to fight Aldana. She has no reason to be ducking Aldana. Even Pena admitted Nunes wanted Aldana, but Pena made a lot of fuss and said she was not going to fight anyone until she got her trilogy and Dana gave in to her demands. Go listen to Pena's interview.

Last edited:
What? She wanted to fight Aldana. She has no reason to be ducking Aldana. Even Pena admitted Nunes wanted Aldana, but Pena made a lot of fuss and said she was not going to fight anyone until she got her trilogy and Dana gave in to her demands. Go listen to Pena's interview.
Juliana Peña talks a lot of shit, she is a proven scumbag so I won't believe any trash from her mouth.

Well, it was up to Nunes lol. The UFC were the ones that forced this fight.

https://www.mmanews.com/news/julianna-pena-ufc-forced-amanda-nunes-risk-title-strip

You really think someone that fought Holm, Cyborg, Shevchenko among many more would be ducking Aldana lol?? What is the sense in that.

She wanted the Aldana fight and expected it next.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...ilogy-matchup-vancouver-expected-irene-aldana

I agree what you said. Though, Nunes here confirms she wanted to fight Aldana next.

I hope Amanda honors her word and fight Aldana next and to be fair, since the UFC loves rematches so much I guess can shit on Nunes so much

<Fedor23>

Maybe tell Aldana to go beat low tier opponents like Holly Holm then maybe she'll get considered.

I hope Amanda honors her word and fight Aldana next and to be fair, since the UFC loves rematches so much I guess can shit on Nunes so much

<Fedor23>

And I don't see one reason why she wouldn't. Aldana is not a bigger threat to anyone she's fought in the past. It's really just another fight.

Back