Am I wrong for liking these guys? (P.O.D.)

just_got_here

Fan since Gracies in Action 2!!!
Banned
Reaction score
I am a millennial who grew up in a post NU-Metal era. I can’t stand bands like Slipknot and don’t understand bands like Linkin Park, But I love P.O.D. am I wrong for thinkin’ this is cool?

Here is what’s odd… Hate Slipknot, Like Mushroomhead, Stone Sour has some okay jams…

Hate Linkin Park, Love P.O.D. and am atheist…

Will sherdog ever forgive?

I think this song is the perfect mix of Heavy Guitars and RAP…

Also, Hate Rob Zombie, but love this album…

I know, I'm going way back here...

Hate Morello, Love Rage, Love UDS and hate Zack’s solo sh*t.

Also,
like these guys...

They were good during the Southtown/Satellite years. Funny I saw a little band named Linkin Park open the show for them in 01 before Hybrid Theory came out.

Yes, you are horribly wrong.

I was a teenager during those P.O.D career high years and didnt dig em much even then

How can you be wrong for liking a certain bands music? If you like the music you like the music... enjoy it and roll with it.

I used to like a few of their songs and Linkin Park growing up. Then I started listening to System of a Down and eventually now I listen to actual metal. I originally started with pop Punk lol

This song is good

It's the only song of their's that I can get in to.

I always found them to lack that special something. To me their music is soulless and boring. However you can't be wrong to like them because, you know, tastes differ.

I have no shame in saying I love this song. A time machine straight to 7th grade.

images
lol but yeah pod were good

I have no shame in saying I love this song. A time machine straight to 7th grade.

I always felt it was a cringey rip-off of The Wall (then again what Christian band isn't cringey) but it was a guilty pleasure song for me.

Liking a christian numetal band. Do u fuck with your socks on?

I was in high school during the late 90's and early 00's when Nu-Metal started and peaked. I hated it the genre and the majority of the bands in it. The lyrics for the most part were cheesy and sophomoric and the overutilization of power chords made so many bands sound the same not to mention I hated the fact that a lot of these bands thought it would be good to add rapping to their songs. The shit wasn't unique nor was it original at all.

In high school it was all about Prog, Thrash and Death Metal. Especially bands like Death. This was the kind of metal that hasn't aged a day and still sounds new and fresh

I can't stand being told what music I should and shouldn't be listening to by hipsters on the internet. Listen to whatever you want

Why are you seekimg justification on a message board? If you like em, than like em... who are we to judge?

Back