Am I the only one who see's this?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
But WTF? Khabib looks straight killer Ivan Drago in this picture, while Conor looking like a hyped up Apollo. No joke though, Khabib looks scary and fuck here and very unlikely he getting KO'd with that giant noggin! I thought Conor would be bigger than him at least but I was mistaken.

gettyimages-1036770682.jpg

Looks more like an Amish goblin IMO

I’ll wait until they have both cut weight, rehydrate and step in the cage barefoot to judge the size discrepancy. Conor always looks extremely relaxed in the cage.

Don’t be like this guy from before the Conor-Aldo fight...
If you look in his eyes you can tell hes shook. His body movement at the weigh ins was clear.

Khabib will KO himself shooting a single as his glass head hits the floor when Conor steps out of the way.

Size. Matters. Not. They both have to go through a weight cut, and continue training leading up to the fight.

An exciting matchup for sure. Both guys have avenues to win, but Khabib has a toolbox that's a little bit more full.

I also noticed khabibs right cheek and eye was battered, tells me he's been eating left hands his whole camp.

Last edited:
he looked like he dropped a load in his pants like he was on a bus.

I also noticed khabibs left cheek and eye was battered, tells me he's been eating left hands his whole camp.
You do know it’s usually the right side of your face that gets busted when getting hit with a left.

Glass chin rat will be unconscious within 10 minutes.
Let's not be silly. Khabib's chin is anything but glass. I can see Conor KO'ing him, but it's not like he has a reputation for getting rocked. He got hit by Johnson, yea, got caught clean with a couple straights, but I saw it in slow motion, and he didn't look in danger at any point. This is obviously something Conor just uses to pick at him mentally and verbally.

You do know it’s usually the right side of your face that gets busted when getting hit with a left.
I meant right side lol I really gotta proof read my post. Thanks for the heads up

Back