Am I the only one that feels like Indie games & repackaged games

Games are taking longer and longer to make regardless. Way more motion capturing, way more graphical effects being developed, marketing, focus grouping, q&a, etc etc etc.

I'm a fan of 2d side scroller beat em ups so the indie game boom has been awesome for me.
Micro transactions really need to go away.

Yeah, as a rogue-like/strategy gamer when I'm not playing Overwatch the indie game scene is incredible. I'm not a console gamer though, so that market might not get some of the good stuff.

Maybe early in the gen. Now I just feel overwhelmed with everything there is to play.

Yakuza 0
Persona 5
Nioh
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
Nier Automata

Need to play and beat all of those. I just started on Persona 5 which is supposed to be like 100+ hours.
I easily put 100+ hrs into persona4, and I didn't really explore too much of the extra stuff. I'm sure p5 is just as in depth.

I'd rather play a remastered version of a game I like than a new IP I don't.

I don't mind playing remastered games the problem I have is them charging $50-$60 for them.
Yep. I think GTA V is the only game I've seen do that, though.

I'm a fan of 2d side scroller beat em ups so the indie game boom has been awesome for me.
Micro transactions really need to go away.

What other ones are there beside castle crashers?

I don't mind playing remastered games the problem I have is them charging $50-$60 for them.

Agreed. Even $20 is a stretch if there isnt much.

I got ffx for pc and its HD. I cant tell any difference.
Got God of War remastered. Again, not much different and the cut scenes are untouched.

Back