Am I the only one that’s not on the Till Hype Train?

If he keeps talking rather than fighting I'll be off the hype train as well.

Fuck you, that's what I think.

Till is cumming and there's nothing the WW division can do about it.

Well, except Usman, but let's not pay any attention to him for now.

Sounds more like you want Till to fuck you. ;):p

I hope a lot of people learned their lessons with Ngannou and many others. I am not sold yet either, he has a lot to prove and some of his fights I have seen have been quite lackluster

I know the UFC hype machine succeeds every time to suck the poor unfortunates in, but I am older and wiser these days. Still undecided, he is talented for sure, but no unbeatable God

Very well put SCOTT in full agreement but I must admit the kid as got me a bit giddy with his attitude to fighting never really belt chasing but willing to ladder climb and hit every fighter on that rung to get there, it's refreshing.

This UFC fight night London everyone is trying to build Till up as this next big thing in MMA but I’m not sold on it. Yes he did have an amazing fight with a past his prime Cowboy but if you look over the rest of his record , there’s nothing to brag about. What you guys think?

I’ll be happy to see the guy succeed , he seems like a likeable guy but I’m not on the hype train just yet.

What is a hype train anyways? To me its about a fighter making huge improovements, and being confident as a fan that they can improve even more and become a great fighter. Imo a hype train is real all though the fighter dont ever become champ. Can u be a top 3 fighter in this day and age ur a fucking beast! Do I think tills hype is real? He looked the best I ever seen him in hes last fight, awsome movements, fight iq, confidence etc. He has a perfect frame combined with a good weight cuting rutine that makes him one of the bigest duds in hes weight class while at the same time he fights with accuracy and speed. Whats not to get hyped about TS? Are u not confident in hes bjj or wrestling? What about hes fight iq and movement was off in ur opinion? Wasnt hes improvements from hes last fight impressive enough? Was Cowboy a perfect match up for him so we really cant take anything away from that fight?

KO'ing a stiff Donald doesn't cut it for me. Still a lot more to prove.

He beat a old Cowboy Cerrone. I am not sold yet.

Naw, in the draw he had he was gassing hard in the third round. A solid wrestler like Usman would dominate him, especially in a 5-round fight.
He has a chance to become a star if they give him favorable match-ups with strikers, though.

source.gif

c'mon Masvidal, lets see this

This UFC fight night London everyone is trying to build Till up as this next big thing in MMA but I’m not sold on it. Yes he did have an amazing fight with a past his prime Cowboy but if you look over the rest of his record , there’s nothing to brag about. What you guys think?

I’ll be happy to see the guy succeed , he seems like a likeable guy but I’m not on the hype train just yet.

Im not convinced yet either but, even if he turns out to be great, I’ll never be on the bandwagon. I can’t stand his personality already nor his voice. Enough for me to not root for him.

Till needs to learn english to expand his fanbase. he has beautiful port a geezy tho

Last edited:
I'm not on the train either. I respect his skills and think he has potential but the trash talk is cringeworthy and his biggest win (no offence to Cerrone as he's awesome) was against a guy who usually crumbles in big fights.
Plus constantly chasing a pointless fight with Platinum just because of his following is just pathetic. This whole fabricated "I beat a star now give me a titleshot" shit has gotten really really old.

Why do fans on sherdog seek validation from others?

I'm a Conor, Ronda, Lesnar & Diaz Bros fan and i don't give a shit if others are.

These 'look at me! I hate a fighter/think they suck/overrated' threads are so stupid.

Till needs to learn english to expand his fanbase
There is that, too. He sounds like a hopped-up smurf with a bad cough.
(no offence to people from Liverpool whom i normally have no trouble understanding at all, but Till...man, what?)

Naw, in the draw he had he was gassing hard in the third round. A solid wrestler like Usman would dominate him, especially in a 5-round fight.
He has a chance to become a star if they give him favorable match-ups with strikers, though.

He had a dislocated shoulder going into the third...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back