Alvarez wouldnt beat Porrier or Kevin Lee

The irrational Eddie hate makes no sense. He beats Lee and Poirier. Poirier quit not Eddie and Eddie was blasting his bitch ass.
Poirier was the one blasting Eddie with punches while Eddie blasted him with illegal knees. Bitch ass? How ironic when you're the one who is irrationally hating on Poirier and calling him a quitter. Try getting hit with two illegal knees and continuing to fight.

Eddie could maybe beat Lee, but not poirier.

Gets TKO'd by Dustin.

TKOs Lee after losing the early round in a one sided fashion.

Poirier was the one blasting Eddie with punches while Eddie blasted him with illegal knees. Bitch ass? How ironic when you're the one who is irrationally hating on Poirier and calling him a quitter. Try getting hit with two illegal knees and continuing to fight.

How did Poirer get to that position?

Eddie gets hit sometimes early and usually comes back.

Poirier tried to get a DQ win cuz he was about to get slept. Stop pretending anything else was about to happen.

How did Poirer get to that position?

Eddie gets hit sometimes early and usually comes back.

Poirier tried to get a DQ win cuz he was about to get slept. Stop pretending anything else was about to happen.
Poirier was about to get slept? From what? The illegal knees? How about you stop pretending to know what was going to happen.

I like how Eddie is trash just because Conor starched him.

Conor also wrecked Aldo too.

Eddie would give Kevin Lee a tough fight.
Eddie may have bad fight IQ sometimes but he's still a smarter fighter than Barboza.

Eddie may have bad fight IQ sometimes but he's still a smarter fighter than Barboza.

I wouldn't even say he has a bad fight IQ. He's an anxious fighter and just wants to throw down early and see what happens. He transitions and adapts fairly well. Only time he didn't was vs Cowboy and he gassed himself out in the first.

He's got heavy hands and likes to brawl, at this stage of his career he just needs marque fights IMO

Eddie Alvarez vs Nate Diaz number one contender fight, how fucking good would that be?

Or Alvarez / Barboza,

OR Alvarez / Edgar, a fight between two legends coming off good wins

Don't really care for him getting hump-bashed by the top wrestlers (at this stage of his career, if he was 5 years younger then fuck it)

No deae god no. No more fights for barboza dor atleast a year. He needs some time off. I love his fighting style. He is too tough for his own good.

Alvarez imo beats poirier. Not sure about lee but it will go the distance. Alvarez could edge it out in a split i feel. He is a tough matchup for anyone but he can also lose to anyone that has the power to nullify his wrestling.

Conor would ko lee stiff. I hate both.

Alvarez stops the TD and outboxes Lee. Probably finishes him considering Lee's chin.

Poirier is a toss up. I think Alvarez took him too lightly first time around and doesn't make the same mistake again though.

Eddie already ducked Porrier 5 times which means he even knows how that fights gonna go.

Kevin Lee is also just too young and too good for him.

If you're alvarez who would you fight?

Alvarez was whopping poirers ass, before the knee so i dunno wtf ur saying..sure poirer had a good first round..but eddie was getting that tko finish regardless..

And kevin lee gets squashed by eddie..who has kevin lee beaten really? Best win was barboza a fighter whos weakness is kevin lees strength..lol ..slow your roll eddie is my pick for next LW champ.. Kevin lee isnt outwrestling eddie and he sure as hell isnt beating him standing..

.500 High School Wrestler Eddie Alvarez couldn’t even keep Michael Chandler off him(arguably 0-2) AND couldn’t get Cowboy off him.

Eddie Alvarez is a fish out of water on his back and that’s just where he would be against Lee.

<seedat>

.500 wrestler?...he was a two time prep school all American..wtf r u saying..

Kevin lee didnt even go to the NCAA he dropped out of college with a 37-0 record..after qaulifying he didnt even start wreslting till he was a junior in highschool akvarez was winning titles then . so there both pretty close wrestling wise..eddie never went to college but won 2 all americans and kevin lee qaultified for nationals but never went..soo..hard to say whos better

Eddie already ducked Porrier 5 times which means he even knows how that fights gonna go.

Kevin Lee is also just too young and too good for him.

If you're alvarez who would you fight?
Eddie has fought champions in 5 different promotions. His last 10 fights were against high-tier, ranked fighters. Ducking isn't in his vocabulary.

He beat RDA, A. Pettis, Gilbert and Chandler. And he lost a decision to Donald. So he lost to Conor? That happens, unless your last name is Diaz.

Kevin is good, but he has holes. Eddie can make it happen.

He can beat both of them. I don't think either guy can control him on the ground so they would be standup fights. Wouldn't bet on him to win but I'd like to see those fights.

Eddie Alvarez vs Nate Diaz number one contender fight, how fucking good would that be?
Really? Eddie would get outstruck, lay n pray for 5 rounds and score a split decision. He's done it several times. Also neither of them is close to being the #1 contender

He'd give em hell, but I think it would be a toss up in either fight.

I don't think he would murk eddie, I think Eddie could potentially hold off the takedowns, and outbox/outcardio him
Eddie is not defending those takedowns. His best wrestling showcase was pushing pettis against the fence

Back