Almost a year ago this war broke out in UFC octagon, Which was one of the best UFC fight of all time

Not enough fighters willing to put their lifes on the line like those two well prepared warriors.

UFC is dying bruh.

If you get 2 mothers who have been going to cardio kickboxing classes for 2 weeks then this is exactly how the fight would look.

But but but UFC only has the best fighters and its high level o_Oo_Oo_O

LOL exactly. Looks like two women who started going the gym in January after happy holidays then happened to take up a shadow boxing class once a week.

And she has a win over Megan Anderson

I haven't seen Megan fight but knowing that she lost to this fighter made me kind of scratch my head when people say she is a threat to Cyborg. And I'm not really too interested in that match-up.
And yes I know she hasn't lost in the stand-up but still.

LOL exactly. Looks like two women who started going the gym in January after happy holidays then happened to take up a shadow boxing class once a week.
haha very true. It really did look like that, and I saw the full 15 minute fight at the time and it was horrific from first second too the last second. Its so amateurish, its not high level fighting at all. Its below male amateur MMA in my opinion.

Many other womens fights in UFC are like that too, all the ones involving Jessica Eye are way below male amateur MMA.

Let's not forget this is the very same Alexis Davis that went toe to toe with Sarah Kaufman, the same Alexis Davis who went toe to toe with Amanda Nunes and TKO'ed her. Like I said before Cindy has this strange way of making her opponent's striking just as awful as hers.

If you get 2 mothers who have been going to cardio kickboxing classes for 2 weeks then this is exactly how the fight would look.

But but but UFC only has the best fighters and its high level o_Oo_Oo_O

You think they’d still look this bad after two weeks?

I love WMMA but the UFC needs to stop with these absolutely shitty WMMA fighters. If the talent pool is thin, allow it to be thin and host less fights. I got legit second hand embarrassment watching that for the UFC

And to think, I clicked thinking about what fight this was, expecting to see something crazy. Like Johnson vs Gaethje

I like how she can be stand-in for Holly in case she gets injured or can’t make weight before a fight.

20141206011320_1DX_7349.JPG

She just has to practice the “hish hish” vocals.

J/K Holly, i love you, girl

Back