"All you mfers are on steroids"

Fuck I remember in particular when Nate got pulled against Story over TRT this site fuckin crucified him.

Now? Its kinda just like....well everyone's on it....

True but it devalues the 'sports' Conor's antics and his nuthuggers don't help either..

99% of all UFC fighters are roiding. The only few i would think aren't roiding are Diaz bros and maybe Bisping and ive said this since before the Diaz bros came out and started accusing everybody of roiding. You can't train for MMA and look like Reem, Lesnar, Lombard, etc. and have the gas to go more than a round. These are fighters not bodybuilders. Not only that but MMA fighters usually don't bodybuild when they do weight lift, its either strong man style or athletic style yet you got guys looking like bodybuilders.

Even the ones that aren't built like Woodley and Romero have been busted like Royce, Barnetto and Leben. If you're a top fighter and can survive wars you're roiding. MMA is just so hard to train for its impossible without roids.

Diaz bros are the only ones i think are clean because of their style. Very efficient. Maybe Mark Hunt. I used to think Bisping was clean but idk now. He's pretty efficient too. Its the guys putting out a lot of energy that are suspect. Bouncing around everywhere like Mighty Mouse, Cruz and Edgar. Throwing bombs and being light footed like DC and Rumble. Come on now...

TS

100% of professional athletes (not only in mma) are on PEDs

this is 2017, where have you been?

Weird stuff.

I was just thinking of the Pride days and how we just assumed everyone was using, just we didn't care because no one tested for it.

Now?

Not much has changed with regards to the fighters, except the commissions are testing for it.

The fighters are still actively using and it does really suck when your fav fighters get caught and sidelined for a long ass time.

Back