All- Time Backfires

And it.... backfired.
Not hard to understand why

Its different because it's not like he did it once he did it all the time.I consider this list more of a someone did something once and it backfired not you do something a million times and get caught.I guess it just depends on how someone looks at it.Like Diego Sanchez, part of his game is slugging when he shouldn't and it's backfired by getting ko'd a few times recently but it's just part of his game so it's kind of like meh,play with fire enough of course you'll get burned.

If Anderson didn't do that shit all the time and then got caught when he did it once it would for sure be tops of an all time backfire list imo because of the gravity of the situation and loss but it's just part of his game.Same people that don't understand this are the same people that can't understand why Anderson did that,as if it's not something he does in every fight especially back then.

Conor picking Nate Diaz as the replacement for RDA, thinking 2 weeks notice, middling contender, i'll KO him in the first.

205lb subbed by girl thread. Pretty high on the backfire list

Anderson Silva taunting the Chris!

XAXovUa.gif

Greatest night in MMA

Its different because it's not like he did it once he did it all the time.I consider this list more of a someone did something once and it backfired not you do something a million times and get caught.I guess it just depends on how someone looks at it.Like Diego Sanchez, part of his game is slugging when he shouldn't and it's backfired by getting ko'd a few times recently but it's just part of his game so it's kind of like meh,play with fire enough of course you'll get burned.

If Anderson didn't do that shit all the time and then got caught when he did it once it would for sure be tops of an all time backfire list imo because of the gravity of the situation and loss but it's just part of his game.Same people that don't understand this are the same people that can't understand why Anderson did that,as if it's not something he does in every fight especially back then.
Fair call, different definitions I guess

LOL @ you saying shit has backfired for Bisping......

He is the current defending Champion about to get his biggest payday and has a pretty sweet movie about to come out.

Has a goodlooking wife and a brood of kids.

I would say nothing has backfired for him you salty fuck.

UFC stupidly booking Cro Cop vs Gonzaga as a tune up fight instead of just booking the damn Cro Cop/Randy fight like we all wanted!

Bisping/Hendo II wasn't a backfire, they wanted to give him the easiest matchup possible, they used the revenge storyline as justification.

The biggest backfire was Ronda/Holly as they completely lied to Misha the rightful #1 contender who had done well in the standup, for the untested holly who was still pretty green with only 2 ufc fight both unimpressive decisions.

A victory = a backfire... sherdog ladies and gentleman, where logic goes out the window.

"To the death, Georges"

Back