All these f***ing Game of Thrones theories...

why do people even watch GoT anymore it used to be a smart/well written show but its just low IQ entertainment nowadays

Dany will be stuck in a position that if she kills the white walkers she will be completely out of forces thus handing the 7 kingdoms over to Cersei. She chooses this option and ends up dying because of it. Jamie discovers Jon Snow's true lineage and also realizes how awful Cersei is and kills her turning the kingdoms over to Jon Snow.

You bastards think you know shit?

You don't know SHIT!

"Ooohh, Bran Stark really is the ______!"

"Ooooh, Jon Snow is really _______."

"Azor Ahai is blah blah blah."

It all makes me sick. There is only one person aside from George R. R. Martin who knows the real deal and it's none other than your favorite Staff Seargent.

Y'all ain't even ready. I'd tell you but no one is ready.

GRRM has admitted fans guess plot resolutions correctly.

And R+L=J had been guessed correctly since Book 2, and by Book 5 there was so much evidence it was a certainty it was true.

why do people even watch GoT anymore it used to be a smart/well written show but its just low IQ entertainment nowadays
Dude its near the end of the series, all the plots are tying up and yes there is a lot of fan service. Its what the shows been building up to. Dragons and fucking ice zombies and characters who we always wanted to meet up are meeting up. I for one am really enjoying this season because i understand that.

You all still don't know shit do you?

How about you all sign up here if you want to know the TRUTH?

I'll spoil this shit to every single one of you after the finale tomorrow night, and NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!!

You all still don't know shit do you?

How about you all sign up here if you want to know the TRUTH?

I'll spoil this shit to every single one of you after the finale tomorrow night, and NONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!!
This better not disappoint!

I wanna see some Azor Hot Pie shit and Edd kicking ass as ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

This better not disappoint!

I wanna see some Azor Hot Pie shit and Edd kicking ass as ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

Oh you're in for a doozy, Grizzly.

Anywhere form 18-24 hours from now, I am gonna push every theorizing nerd's shit in.

You bastards think you know shit?

You don't know SHIT!

"Ooohh, Bran Stark really is the ______!"

"Ooooh, Jon Snow is really _______."

"Azor Ahai is blah blah blah."

It all makes me sick. There is only one person aside from George R. R. Martin who knows the real deal and it's none other than your favorite Staff Seargent.

Y'all ain't even ready. I'd tell you but no one is ready.

Meh. Show has a main character that is even more inbred then the worst country hick. No shit your child died still born, your dna is weak. Someone should have taught that family about the Coefficient of Inbreeding.

If I could stick with Oz to the end and watch seasons 11 and 12 of the Simpsons, I can finish GOT

Dany will be stuck in a position that if she kills the white walkers she will be completely out of forces thus handing the 7 kingdoms over to Cersei. She chooses this option and ends up dying because of it. Jamie discovers Jon Snow's true lineage and also realizes how awful Cersei is and kills her turning the kingdoms over to Jon Snow.

You are forgetting about Jamie's last hate fuck before he breaks up with her or I mean kills her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back