All the Texans voting in two weeks GTFIH

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
I have no sense of what y'all's state is thinking, beyond what's available in the mainstream news, so I'm curious how you who hang out here are feeling about the midterms. On one side you have Beto who isn't a traditional cookie cutter nauseating democrat but who seems doomed to fail - after all, it is Texas - and on the other you have a guy like Ted who seems like the ultimate anti-Texan - meek, weak and about to get dunked on yet again by his daddy in the White House who already son'd him once and called his wife ugly (a dubious claim of course, as the comparison was drawn between her and a deep fried Slovenian; nevertheless). How are you guys justifying your votes? Are there any ardent supporters of either candidate or are you simply voting along the party lines? Are you voting defensively (i.e. against a candidate)? For my part, I can't vote yet because I'm still waiting on the damn citizenship (I've only been here 14 years, what do I know - but my tax money seems perfectly fine to your IRS lol) but I was talking to my wife about voting for a republican lady running as an independent here in my area, got to talk to her a bit, she seems a breath of fresh air, energetic and intelligent (and as of yet uncorrupted, but I could be wrong), so I'm kind of excited to see what happens.

I dont really fuck with either of them.

Ted is for the status quo and I have a problem with that. Shit needs to change, and he aint trying to ruffle any feathers or bang on some cages.

Beto is too extreme and I aint looking for a fucking handout. Just cause I am black dont mean I cant do for myself, nor do i want my kids growing up thinking that shit. Also... I like my guns.

Ted the Canadian vs a Clown.

Write in vote: Dead Tree Stump.

I'll never support a liberal politician who wants open borders. If only Republicans would support legalizing marijuana now.

I'll never support a liberal politician who wants open borders.
I can't find anything from Beto on supporting open borders.

Beto is too extreme and I aint looking for a fucking handout. Just cause I am black dont mean I cant do for myself, nor do i want my kids growing up thinking that shit. Also... I like my guns.
What are beto's extreme positions?

I hate Cruz for his personality and what he stands for.

Beto for me.

I’m surprised at the relatively low voter turnout in mid terms. Then again i developed a strong case of voter apathy myself. The system is so broken, i find it an exercise in futility.

I'm not in Texas anymore but I never bothered voting, my county was statistically the most Republican in the state from what I hear, having voted the same way every time for 70 years. Every election was decided before it even happened.

My cousin posted this morning that voter turn out is higher for R's so far.

Yup. Democrats been boasting about how they're going to sweep the midterms and Rs are in battle mode.

She’s hoping Ds are waiting for lines to go down. Will see what happens but not looking good so far.

I dont really fuck with either of them.

Ted is for the status quo and I have a problem with that. Shit needs to change, and he aint trying to ruffle any feathers or bang on some cages.

Did you see the town hall with Beto? He is very pro 2nd amendment

Ted Cruz 100%

Beto is an assclown.

Absolute lunatic confirmed

Imagine how bad your judgement must be if you think Beto in an assclown and Ted Cruz wants what’s best for you haha

Man o Man this country may be in trouble if you guys continue breeding

Absolute lunatic confirmed

Imagine how bad your judgement must be if you think Beto in an assclown and Ted Cruz wants what’s best for you haha

Man o Man this country may be in trouble if you guys continue breeding

Ted Cruz for President after Trump is done.

I hate Cruz for his personality and what he stands for.

Beto for me.
Cruz is a cunt. No matter where he was born. What kind of moron thinks shutting down the government for political points is a good idea?

I’m surprised at the relatively low voter turnout in mid terms. Then again i developed a strong case of voter apathy myself. The system is so broken, i find it an exercise in futility.
In Canada as well?

Back