All the Shuai Jiao you can handle

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
All the Shuai Jiao you can handle

This person has uploaded a ton of shuai jiao vids. Just click on name and get to his page.

Boy is it painful to watch. Over the years, most styles develop rules or features to push the action, and make it more spectator friendly. Scottish Backhold you can only take that one grip, which has more offense application than defense. Judo has the stalling rules. I think I know why they develop the non jacket styles. It allows for faster pace action, and more fluidity. I used to believe less gripping restrictions make more offense. Doesnt seem so though.

Shuai Jiao is like Mongolian wrestling or Boke but with more clothes to grab. I believe the rule use to be if you push person off platform you get points. I dont see them going for in any of the vids. Maybe they got rid of that rule. I think they should bring that back. It is a feature that will force action and opportunity. It probably easier to push out of bounds then make some one fall, so there will be constant pushing or pulling they can use to try and off balance each other. I have seen sanda matches where platform is surrounded by water, and you can push off. That make it like Wipeout.

Here is a condensed HL of a tourney that took place two years ago.

why are girls wearing shoes on the mat?

He almost won a judo tournament match as a green belt once.

He was a rapping ninja actor who trains at the Shaolin temple. Asnd used to troll sherdog.
One of the sentences in this post is off...and it's not the one you'd think it was lmao

Is Mad Squabbles actually Wiz?

I always try to connect troll accounts but I could never figure out Mad's alternates.

Back