All the guys with the Joe Rogan’s “compromised” legs won last Saturday…can someone please get him to SU??

Please.

Toe Hogan is so painfully awful to listento and he says the leg kick stuff with such all knowing arrogance that i want to low kick the TV.

Please, Dana, Lorenzo, ESPN and ESPN +, DC, Dom, Jeff Blatnick…somebody get this little man to stop torturing the fans with “that leg is already compromised badly”….5 rounds later, it’s still fine.
Andrade was beating up Rodriguez' legs and won the decision.

Nope

9296a631d25a748b09c5940cc93f7174a1038f15.jpg
IMG_7888.jpeg

Rogan has always overvalued low kicks and submission attempts.

Prolly cause he does TKD and BJJ

Rogan is entertaining. He's weird looking, he's a third rate comedian, he's tremendously energetic, he's been around for eternity. I find most of his commentary during the fights to be comedic. Love having him there.

Personally, I don't need an insightful genius to inform me of what's happening at every moment with absolute accuracy. Suggestion, TS: perhaps you have a friend with whom you can watch the fights to help you understand what's happening, since Rogan has failed you so many times.

Dudes a total fucktard but gdi I love his interviews with fighters

<30>

Please.

Toe Hogan is so painfully awful to listento and he says the leg kick stuff with such all knowing arrogance that i want to low kick the TV.

Please, Dana, Lorenzo, ESPN and ESPN +, DC, Dom, Jeff Blatnick…somebody get this little man to stop torturing the fans with “that leg is already compromised badly”….5 rounds later, it’s still fine.

Yeah its his "big thing right now"

I’m assume you’re on the spectrum if you take everything in the literal sense.
Perhaps, but I’m assume you barely passed 8th grade and are still trying to prove yourself.

Keep up the fight buddy.

Doesn’t mean his leg wasn’t destroyed though.

Well the way that fight played out it kinda does. The problem is that Rogan uses the word so much that it's lost all meaning. Jiri was still darting in and out on that "destroyed" leg, and was plenty mobile on it pursuing Rakic for the KO. What does he use to describe a guy can't put any weight on his leg?

Perhaps, but I’m assume you barely passed 8th grade and are still trying to prove yourself.

Keep up the fight buddy.

Bizarre take from someone who doesn’t even comprehend simple words.

Well the way that fight played out it kinda does. The problem is that Rogan uses the word so much that it's lost all meaning. Jiri was still darting in and out on that "destroyed" leg, and was plenty mobile on it pursuing Rakic for the KO. What does he use to describe a guy can't put any weight on his leg?

Idk would have to rewatch Pat Barry vs. Dan Evensen or something.

I don’t think that poster understands basic vocabulary.

The education system has failed him, badly.

Cant stand him anymore, i never was a fan but its gotten to the point just hearing his voice makes me feel agitated. Also his post fight "OMG" shit with throwing his arms everywhere and big eyes looks stupid. Just look at that celebration after Max KO Justin.

Forrest griffin won a belt with leg kicks against Rampage bro

Rogan way over-states everything. Its his job to call out leg kicks which is fine, but just state the facts like the leg is bruised, swelling, etc etc. If a fighter is moving around fine, regardless of how the leg looks then the leg is not "compromised." How many "ooooh its tights" does Rogan say per event where the fighter immediately gets out of the sub. He is just horrible at his commentating job. I think he can still bring the energy and what not w/o acting like a clueless moron.

he gets it wrong, he over fixates on things, yet i still prefer him over anyone else. you can't tell me you'd rather listen to dom cruz and bisping on a big fight card. ain't no fucking way. he's a goof, but he's ours. he still has the passion for the job. the excitement. you can feel it. he can roll with the punches, knows how to interview a fighter after the fight, good segues, all that. respect to joe rogan.

You seem highly confused.

You literally said “Perhaps” when I insinuated you’re most likely on the spectrum because you don’t understand the difference between literal and figurative speech. Apologies if the preceding big words confuse you. Randy Couture’s leg was also “destroyed” to the point he still has nerve damage and a gigantic dent in it to this day from when he fought Pedro Rizzo. His leg literally was almost destroyed but he still won the fight. But you probably have no clue who either of these people are.

Last edited:
Back