All of Poirier's Stoppage Wins (vid)

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Nice compilation. Always enjoy this guy's scraps, win or lose. Poirier has most definitely paid the cost to be da boss!

Damn i totally forgot poirier tapped max, thats a nice feather to have in your cap

Poirier constantly underrated. Hes got a pretty solid shot at beating Gaethje. God I can't wait for that fight

War Poirier!!, I always enjoyed his fights. He brings it always.

Damn i totally forgot poirier tapped max, thats a nice feather to have in your cap
keep thinking that's max as well every time i see it. also there's a poor man's gilbert melendez somewhere in there

Poirier constantly underrated. Hes got a pretty solid shot at beating Gaethje. God I can't wait for that fight
great fight, but poirier all day
I'd like to see him rematch with Alvarez afterwards, or a fight with anyone in the top 5 not named khabib would be a great scrap

Poirier is one of my favorites and it's odd (and profitable) to me that no one else seems to appreciate him.

He was an underdog against Bobby Green and Yancy lol. He's had very few slip ups, and he's ridiculously well rounded. He smashes Justin if they end up fighting.

Gaethje is an awful matchup for Poirier, because 1.) Justin has a good chin, and heart. 2.) Dustin won't be able to take Justin down, because of Justin's underrated wrestling. 3.) It's 100% going to turn into a brawl, and if they start swinging, Justin's chin will be superior to Dustin's. 4.) I like Gaethje better.

Back