"All my role models were black men before Conor McGregor & Stipe Miocic" --- Platinum Mike Perry

it was weird when people made mayweather vs mcgregor a racial thing lol

Conor himself made it a racial thing.

He's a racist bitter little beta cuck, with severe,deep insecurities...and no amount of money in the world will change what he truly is.

giphy.gif

it was weird when people made mayweather vs mcgregor a racial thing lol

I knew it would happen. Which outside of ridiculousness of the
matchup, was one of the main reasons I didn’t want the fight to happen. That people would twist it into some racial battle. Impossible to have the most famous black combat fighter vs the most famous white combat fighter without the race baiters getting a hard on. Thats a lot of twitter and huffpo content right there.

Not even a Platinum fan but that was an enthralling interview by Perry. Hard not to root for the guy

Max Griffin must be Perry's new hero?

Perry should take inspiration from his role models and dump his girlfriend.

Could there be more polar opposites than Conor and Stipe?
They're both spectacular fighters with amazing hand skills and consistent, extended periods of relevance in MMA at the very top level of their divisions.

Every fighter he named has the same resume

Perry needs to sort himself out. Likeable to an extent but pointless if he keeps getting rekt.

Him being good at actually conducting interviews is what makes the fact that he starts drama even WORSE. Because it means he's effective at his gossip show bullshit. He COULD be a great, legitimate journalist, and we see glimpses of it when he questions Dana. But the man just loves starting shit too much with fighters.
He can't help it, brah. It's just in his DNA.

jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg

Back