"All my role models were black men before Conor McGregor & Stipe Miocic" --- Platinum Mike Perry

People are so retarded sometimes. Always looking for heroes and somebody to follow.

It is amazing and interesting how evolution pretty much erased most of our Alpha Male genes, and turned us (for the most part) into sheep, always looking for a shepherd.
/QUOTE]

You're naive if you think it was evolution.

He’s black?

2650556.jpg

This is what I don't get about the Ariel haters. The guy is the master of 1-on-1 MMA interviews. If you compare Ariel to Luke Thomas and others, the gap in interviewing skills and mediating a conversation is vast, with Ariel being superior.

I think Ariel needs to make that his niche, and stay away from the clickbait stuff. He is really good with these 1-on-1 interviews. I am more likely to watch a fighter after he does an Ariel interview than after anything Joe Rogan or Dana White say about that fighter. LOL

Trying to become the Howard Stern of MMA interviews?

it was weird when people made mayweather vs mcgregor a racial thing lol

How's Max griffin? never seen him fight before

People are so retarded sometimes. Always looking for heroes and somebody to follow.

It is amazing and interesting how evolution pretty much erased most of our Alpha Male genes, and turned us (for the most part) into sheep, always looking for a shepherd.

While the people we call "leaders" don't have the answers and are trapped in the same mindless maze as the rest of us. Humans are interesting. For example, look at all these Beta and Bitter Nerds following Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris around, like if these men have the wisdom and skills to solve all the world's problems. LOL

It has nothing to do with the “alpha” being erased. Humans have been following others since their emergence for the trees. To your point most people would rather appropriate other people’s accomplishments, rather than achieve their own.

Last edited:
This is what I don't get about the Ariel haters. The guy is the master of 1-on-1 MMA interviews. If you compare Ariel to Luke Thomas and others, the gap in interviewing skills and mediating a conversation is vast, with Ariel being superior.

I think Ariel needs to make that his niche, and stay away from the clickbait stuff. He is really good with these 1-on-1 interviews. I am more likely to watch a fighter after he does an Ariel interview than after anything Joe Rogan or Dana White say about that fighter. LOL

Him being good at actually conducting interviews is what makes the fact that he starts drama even WORSE. Because it means he's effective at his gossip show bullshit. He COULD be a great, legitimate journalist, and we see glimpses of it when he questions Dana. But the man just loves starting shit too much with fighters.

Him being good at actually conducting interviews is what makes the fact that he starts drama even WORSE. Because it means he's effective at his gossip show bullshit. He COULD be a great, legitimate journalist, and we see glimpses of it when he questions Dana. But the man just loves starting shit too much with fighters.
I don't think he starts drama anymore than any other so called reporter, journalist, podcaster, youtube intellectual and etc. Fighter A says something about Fighter B, when Ariel is talking to Fighter B, he asks about the comments that Fighter A made about Fighter B.

Everybody does this. As they should, because we the spectators spend 85% of our time on Sherdog gossipping about "did you see what Derrick Lewis did to Alistair Overeem on his Instagram?" and etc. We love the drama and gossip. The vast majority of us.

For example, when Dana White stepped up to the microphone and told the MMA community that Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov will be for the LW title. The first question was "Does this mean that Conor McGregor has been stripped of his title?" How is this any different than what Ariel often does? Somebody makes a statement, and you challenge them.

However, I do agree sometimes Ariel goes fishing for drama. But, this what all so called journalists, reporters, youtube intelectual and etc are doing. So, the vitriol against Ariel for doing what everybody else is doing, is laughable. LOL

It is interesting that some people will get mad at Ariel, because he asks one fighter to respond to a comment another fighter made about him. While, Joe Rogan will start a blatant rumor about a fighter sniffing cocaine cut with tainted creatine, and the vast majority of the MMA community will run with the story, and nobody checks Joe Rogan for being a "gossip girl." LOL

Fake outrage about Ariel's shortcomings in my opinion.

nothing wrong about being a Patrice Lumumba fan.

While the people we call "leaders" don't have the answers and are trapped in the same mindless maze as the rest of us. Humans are interesting. For example, look at all these Beta and Bitter Nerds following Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Sam Harris around, like if these men have the wisdom and skills to solve all the world's problems. LOL

Agreed. A famous saying comes to mind...most humans don't want to true freedom. They just want kind masters.

Last edited:
Fantastic interview with Mike Perry on the MMA Hour this week.

I'm hoping Mike gets past his opponent tonight. He needs time to improve. He has potential.

Stipe-Mio%C4%8Di%C4%87-Conor-McGregor.jpg

I'm really confused as to why you felt the need to make a thread like this, and then post a pic of Conor and Stipe hugging each other.

What point are you trying to make?

I'm Mike Perry and I'm going to tell everyone that all my previous role models were black men because it wouldn't be nearly as cool to say they were white men.
It's so much more "street" to say they were all black.
I even try my hardest to act "not white"
See how cool i am ?

Back