all International sports ''Gone Khabib'' Today as if it was a Khabib memorial day

Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charged Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butthurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

Are you talking about the guy that sat on the bus when he didn't have his friends with him?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor. he backs up his friends that are bullied......win or lose
So Are you talking about the Guy?

I wish that poster who asked if you were drunk was right. There can't be that much payoff for all of this trolling.

I do think TS could have posted some of the stuff he was talking about.
(Lol at that NBA brawl. Wtf was that even about?)
But in that spirit, for your viewing pleasure, here is a man doing what's right:
(At this point I've done all of the humoring of your trolling as I'm going to do).

Conor got pushed by the referee, but you're going to turn a blind eye to that just like khabib slapping artem in the hotel.

Khabib slapped a guy over social media like a female.
The kill talk was fight promotion.
khabib is dishonorable in all his actions. If you don't want to accept it then that's not my problem.
Calling them queer shows your maturity and wisdom level

Well, they're your words so that's hardly surprising. You said Khabib 'slapped Artem like a female'. I would like to know what part of hitting an MMA fighter in the face makes you think Khabib is like a female? I know it can be hard to get logic out of trolls but judging by the amount of your replies on here, you're getting pretty into it.

I never said no such thing.

More lies.

More lies.
oh the twisting of words.
khabibs reaction was like a female reaction.

I thought you meant that I said he hit artem lightly like a female.... which I hold firm I never did say, yes he did react like a female.

You said that I said he hit artem like a female. I did not say that

What is your point again and who cares?

Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charged Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butthurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

Are you talking about the guy that sat on the bus when he didn't have his friends with him?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor. he backs up his friends that are bullied......win or lose

Khabib didn't assault Artem. He just told him face to face not to talk shit behind Khabib's back. No punches were thrown, no one was hurt. That's what you call assault in America? :D
You fucking snowflake! :D

Khabib didn't assault Artem. He just told him face to face not to talk shit behind Khabib's back. No punches were thrown, no one was hurt. That's what you call assault in America? :D
wrong, he slapped artem..... and the severity of the physical assault is irrelevant.
you don't have the right to touch another man over Twitter comments. That's not the way the world works sorry

that honorable guy?

Haha. I've seen the Artem video and it looks to me like Khabib is the only one who ever gets within 10 feet of him and all he does is grab the back of his neck and talk to him like a man to hash out an issue and after that it was all over. Well it was over atleast until Conor came to "protect" his buddy who was in no danger while he had several 1000 pounds of glass and steel as well as UFC and arena security staff and 30 or so friends making sure no actual conflict was possible instead of just waiting for Khabib at his hotel like any other person who was actually serious about getting at somebody would have done.

I'm also pretty sure Conor was the first one to "sucker punch" anyone inside the cage but who knows, clear video evidence is certainly open to interpretation, lol.

Can't really argue with Khabib charging into Conors corner team to get at the loud mouth idiot who wouldn't stop talking shit though (alone I might add diving right into the middle of Conors entire team) that definitely happened as the video evidence also clearly shows. But again, obviously as clear as it is that shits open to interpretation.

Show me when Conor slaps people in hotels with his gang of friends, show me when Conor sucker punches people. If Conor would have beaten khabib you wouldn't have the balls to say anything right now.

Follow the guy who slaps people with his friends, and sucker punches. idgaf

You've seen the dolly / bus footage yea?

that honorable guy?

source.gif

The kill talk was fight promotion.
So you agree with Conor's "It’s only business"?

That's the problem. Conor's a pretend gangster. Khabib is a real gangster.

It doesn't work that way in reality. If you talk shit to a gangster face to face, you better be prepared for the consequences. We all saw Khabib's facial expression on the bus. This wasn't going to end peacefully.

Conor poked the bear and the bear mauled him.

No, he's not queer cuz he tapped but he tapped because he's queer

View attachment 457357
[/QUOT
I asked for homosexuality?? People on these forums stop making sense after a while

don't care either way. But I'm never going to back a guy who slaps somebody in a hotel for social media drama.
The snowflake angle is brilliant. Nice troll job lol.
Artem getting slapped is just something no one should ever stand for!

Back