All Deez UFC Hype Jobs Gettin Dey A-- Kicked

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
COdy Garbrant, Nganou, Paige, Sage, Platinum, Conor and now Ortega.

UFC should rethink how they promote these guys. These guys begin to believe their own hype and they cant seem to live up to it.

Fact is the only prospect who lived up to his hype was Jon Jones

<JonesLaugh>

Add Till in there cuh

Fact is the only prospect who lived up to his hype was Jon Jones

<JonesLaugh>

jon-jones-smile.jpg

Add Mousasi to the list

Its actually pretty cool imo.
Its giving the upper tier fighters some good shine and making them appear unstoppable in some cases.

Everyone who has ever lost a fight in the UFC is a can.

I hate you for actually typing like that, you sound like an idiot.

"The title challenger is a fighter who might win or lose. He has some wins in his career. But keep in mind he might lose this fight - ONLY ON PPV!!!!"

<30>

I never really felt Dana was hyping up guys like Platinum and Sage, he rarely said much about them. But yeah guys like Ngannou and Till were getting way over blown, they are both very raw and hadn't fought top level guys when Dana was going hysterical about them.

The hilarious thing was after Ngannou lost twice, Dana saying "he has become too cocky, i don't know why he has got arrogant, he's changed". LMAO thats hilarious, maybe you are the reason he became cocky, saying stuff like

"Ngannou hits harder than a Ford Car" - LMAO

"Ngannou has the hardest punch ever in human history, measured at UFC Pi" - LMAO, has Wilder hit your silly machine? has Lennox Lewis hit your silly machine?, has Joshua?. oh no wait Black Beast Lewis has and he has the record, its not Ngannou, I watched it on UFC FOX Tonight. More Dana lies, lie lie lie.

"Ngannou looks like the HW champ"

"This guy I'm telling you man he practically lives with me because he is always in the Pi, he is a special talent man"

So many other stuff Dana was saying too. I wonder why he becomes arrogant and has changed huh. LOL UFC hype machine

Last edited:
Back