All Conor fans that are left are off their hinges

Conor could have easily won that first round, it was that close. He lost the second obviously, and won the 3rd, lost the 4th.

So basically the fight was 2-2 in rounds, which logically makes it a draw. Fair enough that Khabib keeps the belt, but he definitely needs to rematch Conor asap and win (or more likely lose) decisively.

This has to be internet sarcasm .. it's got to be..

You guys really should stop making these threads either way.

Surely they are trolling. Theres no way conor couldve been close to khabib on the score cards.

They are trolling, or seriously deluded. And no, the score cards weren't close. It was 29-27 after three rounds, and would've been 39-36 or 39-35 after the 4th, without the finish, leaving Conor no chance to win on scorecards even if he dominated the 5th.

Twice as many strikes....yeah Conor fans are the ones trolling.

Haters just don’t like living in reality.

And here we have the most deluded of them all. Probaby. It's a close race.

Actually, this just has to be trolling. Has to. Talking about total strikes landed instead of significant strikes and not factoring in any other scoring criteria...

<AckbarTrap>

Nothing wrong with being a Conor fan. I'm not as big of a fan of him as i was in the beginning, but i still enjoy to watch him. I mean, why do we watch this sport? To be entertained. Conor is entertaining, so i like him. However, certain people just take it to a whole new level of nuthugging. Some people can't face reality. No matter how many times he fails, they keep pretending he is the greatest thing ever. Conor is super fun to watch, but he is far from being the greatest fighter in the world. At this point i don't even think he is top 5. They're obviously either delusional or they enjoy trolling. You only have those two options.

Conor compeltely let himself go. When you talk trash and you beat everybody, you're the man. When you talk trash, insult everyone, make tons of promises, but then get destroyed multiple times, you become pathetic. You're no longer cool. You're no longer fascinating. You're just a clown who can't back it up. Conor talks tougher than anyone in the history of combat sports. And yet, he is very far from being the toughest.

You guys really should stop making these threads either way.

They are trolling, or seriously deluded. And no, the score cards weren't close. It was 29-27 after three rounds, and would've been 39-36 or 39-35 after the 4th, without the finish, leaving Conor no chance to win on scorecards even if he dominated the 5th.

And here we have the most deluded of them all. Probaby. It's a close race.

Actually, this just has to be trolling. Has to. Talking about total strikes landed instead of significant strikes and not factoring in any other scoring criteria...

<AckbarTrap>

Still beat him. By what scoring criteria did Khabib win? One takedown lmao.

Ehh... Significant strikes were 7 to 6 in favor of Khabib. He was also the aggressor and controlled Conor for the entire round. Plus the takedown. He won on pretty much every possible scoring criteria. But let's not pretend like you didn't already know that total strikes landed means shit scoring wise, you fucking troll.

I know I shouldn't even respond to you, but I guess I'm an idiot.

Conor GOAT. Khabib begging for that rematch because he is ducking tony

“McGregor will have to earn a title shot against me”

“I don’t fight for money, I fight for legacy”

“My father always tell me, always try hardest and give respect, but I shit on bus and start brawls at events”

Ehh... Significant strikes were 7 to 6 in favor of Khabib. He was also the aggressor and controlled Conor for the entire round. Plus the takedown. He won on pretty much every possible scoring criteria. But let's not pretend like you didn't already know that total strikes landed means shit scoring wise, you fucking troll.

I know I shouldn't even respond to you, but I guess I'm an idiot.

I don’t disagree he edged it by judges scoring. That doesn’t mean it isn’t flawed. Laying on top of someone and eating twice as many strikes = winning round.

Lmao, no wonder wrestlers dominate mma when they are given every favorable rule and tool known to man.

Leave them be... about 75% have left the forum and MMA all together.

The other 25% are an EMASCULATED bunch left COPING anyway they can... including creating alternative realities and holding on to PATHETIC silver linings like what Connie said in between rounds to Khabib

#REDPILL

<36>
Aldo

I don’t disagree he edged it by judges scoring. That doesn’t mean it isn’t flawed. Laying on top of someone and eating twice as many strikes = winning round.

Lmao, no wonder wrestlers dominate mma when they are given every favorable rule and tool known to man.

Jesus Christ you are a pathetic little weasel.

Its been a week since Conor was demolished and youre still bitching like a feminazi on the rag.

Seriously get a life.

Youve gone beyond embarassing yourself at this stage: youre just irritating everyone and wasting your own time - shotposting isnt gonna make that fight any less of an ass kicking for Conor.

Someone turn that yellow red, at least for the sake of this basket case.

I'm a Conor fan, always knew his wrestling was suspect.
ohwell, hope he has some more entertaining fights in the well, win or lose

Its been a week since Conor was demolished and youre still bitching like a feminazi on the rag.

Seriously get a life.

Youve gone beyond embarassing yourself at this stage: youre just irritating everyone.

<24>

You know, between you and ProLogic I don't know who is a more deluded, pathetic wretch of a man. But you're making a case for yourself here, no doubt, so power to you.

Seriously get a life.

Youve gone beyond embarassing yourself at this stage: youre just irritating everyone and wasting your own time - shotposting isnt gonna make that fight any less of an ass kicking for Conor.

Let him go. He's far gone. Past the point of no return.

You know, between you and ProLogic I don't know who is a more deluded, pathetic wretch of a man. But you're making a case for yourself here, no doubt, so power to you.

You sound upset that one of the most intelligent posters on here was banned. Me too buddy.

You sound upset that one of the most intelligent posters on here was banned. Me too buddy.

Well, to be honest I think anyone who is so far up an MMA's fighters ass as you are needs to seriously get a life and grow up.

even the thought of a rematch is so cringe how they always try and give conor redemption for any loss he receives

I'm thinking this is just the start of another Liddell Couture trilogy <Moves>

Back