• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

All aboard the Gregor Gillespie train!

Count me in! This guy is legit

The cards getting warmed up just in time for a huge performance from Gregor!

I have been on board this train for a while now

WAR Gillespie!!!

WAR Elite Wrestling!!!

Gillespie motor is insane. Watch his work rate

Got a 2 dollar bet on him to make .55 cents....

If i win, im fucking having a party!

UFC fightpass better give me a Fishin With Gregor series if he wins tonight or i'm cancelling!

Let's Go, Gregor!

giphy.gif

Make that 5-0 in the UFC with 4 finishes!!!! Hopefully he gets SOTN!

Amazing ground game... now time to fight a higher-tier fighter.

Not impressed. Food wrestling but not stronf enough to trouble the top guys.. also his ears are gross

I been aboard this train since 210 when he KO'ed Holbrook, the dudes legit, let's give him a top 15 or top 10 and get this man in the conversation, he'll definitely spice things up in the top 10.

Him vs Alvarez, Khabib, or Lee?

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

I saw his Fight Finder show he only has 2 decision wins! Don't blink.

What a dumb fight.

He could have fought Pichel in his debut.

I appreciate the wrestlefucking, especially when it amounts to finishes

Not impressed. Food wrestling but not stronf enough to trouble the top guys.. also his ears are gross
Food wrestling lol. He will be LW champ within 2 years. Technique and heart trumps strength. Read up on Gregor’s backstory if you want to know why he has the makeup of a champion.

Food wrestling lol. He will be LW champ within 2 years. Technique and heart trumps strength. Read up on Gregor’s backstory if you want to know why he has the makeup of a champion.
It wont match up aginst kevin lee or khabib or even tony imo. could be wrong. He looked great wrestling this opponent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back