Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Stamann Added to UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

UFC 228 beginning to take shape finally.

I'll take Stamann by decision.

Sterling should cruise to the victory... and speaking of him. Would like to see him visit Sherdog more... if he still has an account.

Sterling will be the favorite going in, but I'm going with Stamann. Whenever the The Funkmaster is on kind of a roll, he somehow funks it up.

Sterling should cruise to the victory... and speaking of him. Would like to see him visit Sherdog more... if he still has an account.
Sorry man been training like crazy but I'm excited for this fight, tune in!

While very boring, Stamann looks well tooled to go very deep in the division.

Dwarfy Stamann and his tiny, childlike feet via UD.

Raging Al should take a page from Aljo's book. Dude stays busy even after getting KTFO.

This is like 1 of 2 decent fights on this card, The rest is top 20 WMMA. Im going to be in vegas for this card and want to bet on some fights but i want them to be fights I want to see.

This looks like a TUF card at the moment and already has 9 fights. They need something big on this or it will do terribly.

I got Stamann. He is really strong and should be able to sprawl and beat up Sterling.

Decent matchup. I wouldn't mind seeing Aljamain get the win.

This is like 1 of 2 decent fights on this card, The rest is top 20 WMMA. Im going to be in vegas for this card and want to bet on some fights but i want them to be fights I want to see.

This looks like a TUF card at the moment and already has 9 fights. They need something big on this or it will do terribly.
Any news on when Woodley is back? Though it may be too late for a WW title defense against Colby. We'll probably end up with Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya 2 or some shit lol.

Any news on when Woodley is back? Though it may be too late for a WW title defense against Colby. We'll probably end up with Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya 2 or some shit lol.
That was the fight I think everyone wanted. Colby sitting back talking about everyone but doesnt have a fight signed after over a month as interim clown.

Like this fight a lot. Going with sterling by decision

Back