Alistair Overeem receives his license

I wasn't paying attention at all, and read this title expecting to see Overeem in a DMV getting his motor vehicles license in America.

Can't wait to see his return vs JDS :wink:

Were people expecting him NOT to be licensed after UFC has been promoting him in the fight?

HoCEE.png

Were people expecting him NOT to be licensed after UFC has been promoting him in the fight?

Of my friends polled, no. He's too much money to turn away from a licensing hearing more than once. I just think he did his time and stayed clean, he earned it.

Good but no surprise, its in the NSAC's best interest to have him fight.

Cain vs Overeem will be sick.
Cain by GNP.

Cain Velasquez, you're dead
Haha!

Overeem, who gassed 2 minutes into the fight with Werdum, vs the most relentless wrestler in the division with great cardio. Cain will make Overeem gas, bleed, and then tap to strikes like he did against Arona.

Haha!

Overeem, who gassed 2 minutes into the fight with Werdum, vs the most relentless wrestler in the division with great cardio. Cain will make Overeem gas, bleed, and then tap to strikes like he did against Arona.
Haha

Cain, who can't take a punch and I'm not even gonna mention knees

Haha

Cain, who can't take a punch and I'm not even gonna mention knees

Sherdog logic-get knocked out by someone with 73% of his wins by knockout: you have no chin and can't take a punch

Can Overeem win? Absolutely, he has a great chance, but Cain is the better fighter

Sherdog logic-get knocked out by someone with 73% of his wins by knockout: you have no chin and can't take a punch

Can Overeem win? Absolutely, he has a great chance, but Cain is the better fighter

Did you see Cain vs Kongo?

Back