Aliens Arrive on Earth...

jcc3508

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ugly, menacing-looking aliens arrive on Earth without any chance for Space Defense or Space Discovery Scientists to foresee such arrival. They are equipped with technology humans can't even comprehend.

They land right next to your house, making a huge loud noise. Everyone in the neighborhood goes out of their homes (including yourself) panicking about what is happening.

lVtLw2S.jpg

Through special devices, they are able to adapt our various forms of languages and understand everything you say. When they speak, their devices translate instantly everything they say to a language you understand. They seem very disapointed on the human species and our advancement and find nothing of use in this planet.

They blatantly communicate to all your neighbors that they have no use for the human species and will wipe out the population to then habitate the planet themselves. Their leader begins then to boast about how easy it will be for him to just annihilate the entire human species.

A cold awkward slince follows as people around you are still in shock...

Suddenly a loud noise disturbs the silence: someone calls your cellphone and a loud ringtone bursts out. Very nervously you silence your phone as their leader looks at you in a menacing way.

"What was that?!" - their leader shouts.

He instantly teleports inches within you and snatches your phone away from you.

Leader: "What is this device?! What was that sound?!"
You: "It's just a cellphone, I can make calls with it, it is totally harmless! I can talk with someone far from here"
Leader: "Yes, yes, I wasn't refering to the funcionality you fool. The sound it made, what was that? Play it again!"
You: "It's just a song, a recording of music"
Leader: "We've never heard something like that before! It sounds amazing!"
You: "Right.."
Leader: "Tell me human, how long can this song last? Do you have others, how do you make music?"
You: "Well a song is made by artists and it could last a couple of minutes, we have actually..."
Leader: "Enough! It is settled then! I'll tell you what, play me a couple of songs right now and If I like what I hear I will let your pathetic race live. Instead of annihilating you we will let you go on your way and every month you'll have to deliver new songs to me and our people"
You: "Well, nowadays music is so popular that we have people constantly..."
Leader: "Shut up! I don't have all the time in the world so choose 7 songs and we'll decide your fate"

9Klk0EacjUXDKpLkNCrCIBhyRhbkHD-Z9SQwekvCXqV8cwH2p5dP0kApTStWYZ7ZsWKqKuDHA4zBG97nqgtPzG-E4ZPg2V_x214VEZ7hi7eWU1vIx7iQUNyBiu6TjEanwGpq082n

You promptly start looking at your phone and looking at options when one of the neighbors suddenly shouts:

-"Can we help with choosing the songs?"

Leader: "Sure, now be quick about it."

A couple of neighbors run towards you, hoarding you and sharing ideas. You all quickly agree that you will select songs from the Western culture, which is the one you're familiar with and the most popular musical proliferation of all.

In fear that if you choose all of the songs from a single genre AND their leader won't like that particular genre, you and your neighbors all agree that there should be songs from 6 different genres and a seventh one of any genre:

1 Blues or Jazz Song
1 Rock Song
1 Pop Song
1 Electronic Music Song
1 Classical Song
1 Hip Hop Song
1 Song of Any Genre

After agreeing on this, all of you start browsing the internet when suddenly the leader becomes irate.

Leader: "How much longer?! Decide Now!"

Everyone starts getting nervous and they all give you the responsibility and the final say on which would be the seven songs.

What do you do? Which songs do you play?

Last edited:
I'm not letting my dumb ass neighbors pick some stupid Shania Twain or Lil Hoodrat track.

Jazz. Miles Davis. All of Bitches Brew.

Not only will the aliens not destroy us, they'll be forced to reevaluate their assessment of human ability.

If I were trying to represent classical music, I'd go with Mahler 5. It's probably my favorite symphony.

1 Blues or Jazz Song - Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue on Black
1 Rock Song - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
1 Pop Song - Michael Jackson - Thriller
1 Electronic Music Song - Ellie Goulding - Lights
1 Classical Song - Mahler 5
1 Hip Hop Song - Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded
1 Song of Any Genre - Muse - Madness

In fear that if you choose all of the songs from a single genre AND their leader won't like that particular genre, you and your neighbors all agree that there should be songs from 6 different genres and a seventh one of any genre:

1 Blues or Jazz Song
1 Rock Song
1 Pop Song
1 Electronic Music Song
1 Classical Song
1 Hip Hop Song
1 Song of Any Genre

After agreeing on this, all of you start browsing the internet when suddenly the leader becomes irate.

Leader: "How much longer?! Decide Now!"

Everyone starts getting nervous and they all give you the responsibility and the final say on which would be the seven songs.

What do you do? Which songs do you play?

That was a whole lot of set up, just to get to the point. Here are my picks:

Blues: When Love Comes To Town (U2 and BB King)
Rock Song: Don't Stop Believing (Journey)
Pop Song: Africa (Toto)
Electronic Music Song: Training Montage (Vince DiCola/Rocky IV)
Classical Song: Ode to Joy (Ludwig Van Beethoven)
Hip Hop Song: Intergalactic (The Beastie Boys)
Song of Any Genre: Rooster (Alice In Chains)

Let's hope the Aliens like them.

Back