Ali Abdelaziz: Khabib is only fighting for the title or fighting Conor

Awesome, now the #1 ranked guy at Lightweight is out for another 6 months.

Fuck that guy, he isn't #1 LW but #1 Bullshit!

Dude Just fight. The Tony ship has sailed and you're not fighting Conor. Fight Barboza and cut your losses.

Seems that if he fought Ferg then he knew ufc would give nate the shot, he doesn't want that to happen, can't say i blame him.

Guy is delusional. Dana doesn't forget, unless it makes him money and I don't think Khabib does. I don't think Khabib is in ANY position to call the shots. Maybe he's going to "spill some shit" on Dana...LOL

Khabib's manager is not a trustworthy source (I'm basing this on his conflict of interest situation in the WSOF).

No chance.

Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib (bad match up)
The ufc are 50/50

Khabib may get injured and the fight gets called off.
Conor will retire within 1-2 fights, they would rather have Khabib as the undefeated champion and get all the fame of beating Conor.
theyre terrible match ups for each other

the skill gap standing is probably even bigger than it is on the ground

since khabib isnt exactly a quick finisher, it gives conor a lot of time to work with

giphy.gif

I really don't understand that tweet.

Khabib is only fighting for title or fighting Conor everyone need to stop assuming this is the only way he's fighting

The first and last half of the tweet contradict each other, do they not?

Put a comma between "assuming" and "this."
Then it makes sense. He doesn't speak English well.

Khabib is only fighting for title or fighting Conor.
everyone need to stop assuming,
this is the only way he's fighting

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks, @VVarhead.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Pulls out of interim title fight because he can't make weight, disappears for 6 months, then demands only a title fight?

Fuck that. Khabib can fuck off and sit out for the remainder of 2017.

I think it should read, "Khablob is only fighting for the title or fighting Conor. Everyone needs to stop assuming (about the Barboza fight). This (title shot or Conor) is the only way he is fighting."

I dislike this Tiramisu eating donkey and his ESL manager.

Ali not very good english, didnt really understand his point

Keep dreaming, Khabibimisu.

You don't fuck up multiple cards with injuries and TWO failed weight cuts, and get to call the shots, home-slice.
idc how good he is. it takes a hell of a lot of out of cage shit for me to loathe fighters but khabib has pissed me off a lot. somewhere deep down in my heart.. I still LOVE him.

He's almost as delusional as Cyborg.

Back