Alexandra Albu posts video with important information for her fans.

10/10 thread. I hope evrybody understanded what Albu wanted to say by this touching our hearts movie. <[analyzed}>

1311947803699.jpg

Insain ass

But she is almost reaching Waterson levels of actually NO fighting.

Makes me sad cause both girls are talented AND HOT.

One of the most articulate and informative videos I have ever seen in my life. Thank you TS

Last edited:
Seriously. I remember when I first heard about her signing. I looked her up read and saw her interviews. When her debut was put on hold because she was injured I was upset but happy because after that she decided to move down to 115 which was much more suited for her. After like another year she finally gets a fight and makes a successful 115 debut finishing her opponent. I'm super excited just just wait for that next fight to be announced. A young beautiful undefeated Russian. You think the UFC would try to get on that marketing right? Now over a year later and still no news about her fighting. She's still young but wasting away her potential. And every time she post something on Facebook I'm hoping it's fight news but it's usually just another ass video or pic and I can't even be mad about it cause God damn she's got am amazing body. So them the rest of my night is just with frustration and fapping two emotions I usually like to keep away from each other. It's like she's just doing one big troll job.

knew this was going to be a twerk video before i clicked on it, wasn't disappointed. bravo TS

Really? You fucken guys need to get off sherdog, and out of moms basement from time to time.

g5QZacw.jpg
LOL thanks for singling me out asshole. I do just fine with women though, thanks for your concern.

LOL thanks for singling me out asshole. I do just fine with women though, thanks for your concern.
Well what do you want, I open the thread and yours is the first response... best body you've ever seen and we're talking about some chick that would have to pay me to fuck her... shit I'm not trying to bash you, just wake you up for fuck sakes.

Well what do you want, I open the thread and yours is the first response... best body you've ever seen and we're talking about some chick that would have to pay me to fuck her... shit I'm not trying to bash you, just wake you up for fuck sakes.
Well I am wide awake, and can assure you I do more than okay as far as women go.

Well I am wide awake, and can assure you I do more than okay as far as women go.
Ok then good for you, maybe lack of pussy is not your problem... maybe you just like to grossly exaggerate online, but hey whatever turns you on.

Ok then good for you, maybe lack of pussy is not your problem... maybe you just like to grossly exaggerate online, but hey whatever turns you on.
You have been here for 10 years, don't you know the way of Sherdog?

Back