Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
UAFgFr8.png

14977.png

fc9RiCD.png

Too bad about the power outage when taking Shane Young's picture..

I posted this in the Worldwide Forum. One of Shane Young's recent fights. Absurdly bad stoppage.

I posted this in the Worldwide Forum. One of Shane Young's recent fights. Absurdly bad stoppage.

Holy sh!t that was horrible. It's scary that this still happens in modern day mma..

How the fck did that guy get a referee job and who the fck hired him...damn..

This is gonna be a beatdown of epic proportions. Volkanovski is a monster.

Shane was actually my kickboxing coach, and I was at this fight live. It was clear he was out. Having said that, war Shane young!

I think Volkanovski is one of the best prospects at 145 atm. Dude has crazy KO power, nasty GnP and can go for days.

People are still joining the Jackson Winklejohn gym? You'd think they'd have taken the hint when GSP dropped them and put on the best performance of his career.

People are still joining the Jackson Winklejohn gym? You'd think they'd have taken the hint when GSP dropped them and put on the best performance of his career.
yeah what a garbage camp

Boring intro

TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING
I NEED A MINUTE TO MYSELF

Dan Hardy looking like a manlet compared to the play by play guy

"Lets do th!s b!tches"...!

John Gooden looks like he only dates asian girls

Are we abruptly closing threads now? Anyway... as I was saying...

You see it at the end? Ref falls all over him and he is clearly saying some shit to him underneath.
Just saw it. He was probably saying that's what you get for that stupid rat hair. I understand his rage.

Don't know who either of these dewds are. All I know is neither of em are the creative types... "The Great" and "Sugar"

cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back