Alexander Vladimirovich Emelianenko

ShoHendoCop

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Since getting out of prison and fighting for the World Fighting championships AKHMAT banner this guy has a 3 fight win streak all by TKO. Bellator should contact him and pick him up. He is 36 years old and his body looks solid and his hands as well. He looks promising. Late career runs aren't rare.

he doesnt move his head and hes stiff as hell, that concerns me

I doubt he'd pass a test stateside but if they do an event in Russia who knows lol.

He has such a negative stigma though I don't see any major promotions touching him.

He’d never be allowed to set foot on US soil. The racist convicted rapist would have to wait for Bellator to have an event in Eastern Europe or Russia.

But doesn’t he have hepatitis or something?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Emelianenko#KSW_controversy

But on August 3, 2010 KSW co-owner Maciej Kawulski stated in a Polsat News interview that Emelianenko would likely not fight in KSW, claiming that Emelianenko had Hepatitis C.[79][80] Emelianenko denied this and demanded an apology from KSW.[81][82][83] During the controversy, a previous opponent of Emelianenko claimed that he believed that Emelianenko had Hepatitis B, not C.[84]
On August 10, 2010, Polish MMA promotion Strefa Walk decided to make public the results of medical tests reportedly taken by Emelianenko. These tests are claimed to show that he had none of the varieties of hepatitis and, thus, was fit to fight for the promotion. There has not since been independent verification of the tests results or recognition of the results by independent licensing agencies.

TL/DR: We don't know for sure. :p

He could fight in ACB or something like that but he won’t be in the UFC, I even doubt bellator would take him. However I would love to see him in bellator.

This guy is a rapist POS. I'd love to see him get his ass kicked again. I enjoy watching CC knock him the fuck out from time to time.

He probably could get big fights in Rizin, a rematch with Cro Cop would be interesting.
He throws less combinations ande more single shots and counters, but when it comes to those he's still lightning fast, just look at that right hand that finished Bajor, crazy fast. He still has that kind of handspeed that is really rare for a HW his size, no idea about his ground game.
He didn't beat world class fighter in his last fights, but Zwickel and Bajor are solid and he finished them and Geronimo dos Santos in the first round like it was nothing.

He probably could get big fights in Rizin, a rematch with Cro Cop would be interesting.
He throws less combinations ande more single shots and counters, but when it comes to those he's still lightning fast, just look at that right hand that finished Bajor, crazy fast. He still has that kind of handspeed that is really rare for a HW his size, no idea about his ground game.
He didn't beat world class fighter in his last fights, but Zwickel and Bajor are solid and he finished them and Geronimo dos Santos in the first round like it was nothing.
only thing i dont like that im seeing from him is his lack of head movement and he seems stiff

only thing i dont like that im seeing from him is his lack of head movement and he seems stiff
Yes, that could be a problem against better opposition, but he seems to be pretty good at controling the distance.
About him being stiff, he's no longer throwing fast, fluid combinations, but his single shots are still really fast, I don't think that's a huge problem.

Yes, that could be a problem against better opposition, but he seems to be pretty good at controling the distance.
About him being stiff, he's no longer throwing fast, fluid combinations, but his single shots are still really fast, I don't think that's a huge problem.
yeah id like for him to loosen up and let his hands go more instead of keeping his hands in 1 position and throwing single strikes at a time. its working now but if he wants to fight better guys in RIZIN, ACB etc. he'll have to loosen up. he'll get tagged a lot the way his upper body is moving right now

Since getting out of prison and fighting for the World Fighting championships AKHMAT banner this guy has a 3 fight win streak all by TKO. Bellator should contact him and pick him up. He is 36 years old and his body looks solid and his hands as well. He looks promising. Late career runs aren't rare.
He could def be top ten HW in today's MMA landscape. He absolutely looks better than he ever has. I think he has either gotten his shot together or is saucing. Alex's strikes me as the type that would rather sauce than Crossfit then.

came here to say this. you don't need head movement if you can control the distance and parry shots. Mikey Garcia does it very well in boxing.

I was impressed by how lean and solid he was, great hand speed too.

This guy is a rapist POS. I'd love to see him get his ass kicked again. I enjoy watching CC knock him the fuck out from time to time.

I enjoy watching Fedor’s reaction to it backstage even more.

Back