Alexander Gustafsson vs Jon Jones 2

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
We really need to see this rematch as soon as Jones returns. Many unanswered questions since the first showdown.

Many people felt it was too close and should have been ruled a draw or that Gus won it. I was ok with the decision going to Jones but wouldn't have been mad to see Gus win the title I was rooting for him after all.

Then you need to consider the first time they fought was Jon Jones 100% clean? Its unknown. Would it have made a difference?

Lastly, Gus has improved in his striking but at the same time has suffered a few losses since his first fight with Jones. Being finished by Rumble doesnt necessarily make you "chinny" but it def doesnt help your ability to take a shot. Despite Jones having had layoff after layoff, just gets longer and longer as time goes on being inactive he has shown he still can come back and finish arguably the second best LHW of all time (Granted he was "enhanced").

How do you feel about a rematch and do you think Gus gets it done the second time?

Agreed.

Gus Jones 1 was the fight of the decade, can't think of another scrap that was even close.

How do you feel about a rematch and do you think Hus gets it done the second time?

lol @ "Hus"

If Bones is off his 'Dick Pills', homie gets ruined.

Hell, he practically wound up in the morgue in the FIRST fight

1231627_534263456653465_1449401384_n.jpg

Gus is clearly one the toughest LHW’s we currently have in the UFC. That being said his schedule is ridiculous, at this rate he’ll only have fought a few times While Jones serves his potential 4 year ban. Oh and Gus kicks his ass in a rematch.

It's never gonna happen.

Gus coming for that belt in 2018. He already beat a roided out Jones.

We really need to see this rematch as soon as Jones returns. Many unanswered questions since the first showdown.

Many people felt it was too close and should have been ruled a draw or that Gus won it. I was ok with the decision going to Jones but wouldn't have been mad to see Gus win the title I was rooting for him after all.

Then you need to consider the first time they fought was Jon Jones 100% clean? Its unknown. Would it have made a difference?

Lastly, Gus has improved in his striking but at the same time has suffered a few losses since his first fight with Jones. Being finished by Rumble doesnt necessarily make you "chinny" but it def doesnt help your ability to take a shot. Despite Jones having had layoff after layoff, just gets longer and longer as time goes on being inactive he has shown he still can come back and finish arguably the second best LHW of all time (Granted he was "enhanced").

How do you feel about a rematch and do you think Gus gets it done the second time?
Jones off the juice loses clearly. I dont think he wants the fight if he's not pedded. Just like he juiced against cormier because he knew he would lose without the enhancement.

2 piece of shit criminals, let em bang.

A random unrelated match up I thought of is shogun vs rockhold at LHW.

Jones beats the ever loving shit out of Gus, makes people worry about his safety and the future of Gus' career then Jones fails another drug test.

Gus is clearly one the toughest LHW’s we currently have in the UFC. That being said his schedule is ridiculous, at this rate he’ll only have fought a few times While Jones serves his potential 4 year ban. Oh and Gus kicks his ass in a rematch.
Rumble

2 piece of shit criminals, let em bang.
So I guess, once a criminal, always a "piece of shit criminal". Gus committed his crime in 2005 and served time for it. Should that still be held against him? Despite turning his life around?

Gus barely edges Jones in activity, with one fight more, despite Jones serving multiple suspensions and doing stupid shit 24/7. It's funny.

So I guess, once a criminal, always a "piece of shit criminal". Gus committed his crime in 2005 and served time for it. Should that still be held against him? Despite turning his life around?
He and his mates beat the shit out of a woman and her boyfriend for nothing other than shits & giggles.

He and Jones are both scumbags.

Nope

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus?

A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

Back