Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

Luke would probably find a way to get KTFO by Manuwa or Volkan

Volkan would absolutely knock rockhold out, Manuwa probably would too. I think Luke would do good at LHW but he wouldn't beat Gus or Volkan.

Manuwa and OSP would be good fresh matchups for him.

Volkan vs Gus please
Alex needs to fight more
he is getting into the Zingano territory

Should have beat him when you had the chance Alex.

Exactly.

YellowActiveHoneycreeper.gif

Hahaha, I love how Gus managed to upset all the shertard neckbeards by just fishing for a big fight.

Why did DC choose fucking Volkan over Gus? Obviously because it was the way easier fight, as we all could see.

Now he runs to HW instead of taking on the guy he ducked for Volkan, so wtf should Gus do then? Rematch with Shogun? Lmao!

You're such an insecure bunch starting to cry for absolutely nothing. Jesus Christ!

Lol, yes Cormier is running to HW to fight Stipe just so he dont have to rematch Gus

Gus fans are stupid

What the fuck is this? I thought dc dominated the mauler from pillar to post in that fight. Seems like shertards' hate for gustafsson really blinds them to what a warrior he is.

DC holding LHW hostage? STFU Gus, he took your fight when you were coming off a KO loss. You are the last person to talk about who deserves a title shot.

"Holding MY division hostage"

He defended HIS title in YOUR division less then a month ago... and you've been inactive for almost a year - again.

Stupid.

truly hope Gus doesn't resort to the trash talk to try to start getting more attention.

Well Gus should shut his mouth
Dc isn’t holding the div hostage he defended 3 weeks ago
Gus should try to earn his shot for once
Great fighter but he only beat Manuwa and past their primes shogun and Glover
Those are the best wins of his career....
« My division » lol
I see you're french – "oui oui poo poo poo caca i surrender!"

I see you're french – "oui oui poo poo poo caca i surrender!"

great comment ;-)
but if you disagree with my post you can also simply explain why
and btw what s your nationality ?

Back