Alexander Emelianenko DESTROYS Brazilian DRAGO

Kobra420

Sweep The Leg.
@Black
Reaction score
Another fight.....He sure is steamrolling guys as of late...The juice is flowing good right now.

Love watching this guy scrap.

that fight was like... 5 years ago ...

We all know the video is old.

Yes he has been winning lately. But if you actually watch his fights he is a shell of what he use to be. Very poor movement, but still has good hand speed. He is basically winning a war of nutrition(who can take a better beating) in the stand up game right now. Not a good way to approach MMA fights today.

Yes he has been winning lately. But if you actually watch his fights he is a shell of what he use to be. Very poor movement, but still has good hand speed. He is basically winning a war of nutrition(who can take a better beating) in the stand up game right now. Not a good way to approach MMA fights today.

Haha 'war of nutrition' I think you meant attrition but nutrition made me imagine him injecting "vitamins" into his system better than others.

Very poor movement, but still has good hand speed.
Why do people keep saying this? Is his movement bad just because he doesn´t bunnyhop around all the time like some guys do?

Look at how he got away every time Pesta went on a flurry. The guy can move if he wants to.

Haha 'war of nutrition' I think you meant attrition but nutrition made me imagine him injecting "vitamins" into his system better than others.

or who can eat more fists....

Why do people keep saying this? Is his movement bad just because he doesn´t bunnyhop around all the time like some guys do?

Look at how he got away every time Pesta went on a flurry. The guy can move if he wants to.

Yeah bouncing around doesn't necessarily indicate good movement. I think he has enough going for him that he can be a decent threat to most HWs in the world right now. Is this peak Aleks? I don't know, he's probably lost athleticism but he's probably also more serious about his career.

well, his movement isn't nearly the same as it used to be, considering he was one of the guys that bunnyhopped around a lot. He was always bouncing on his feet, he had really good footwork and awesome hand speed.

He still has the power, his hand speed has slowed down a bit, but, I think his movement and ability to be light on his feet has been diminished the most from the years of prison/not caring.

This guy had the talent to be the Anderson Silva of HW. Now he's just a plodding brawler who gets hit by 75% of what the other dude throws :( He gets it done with a good chin and power but he has slowed down A LOT.

Had he been as dedicated as his brother he would have been an absolute monster. Even Fedor's trainers said that Aleks incredibly athletically gifted compared to Fedor.

wtf are you talkin about homieG

hes clearly crisper and better. if anything dude was slacking off and relying on talents before and now its more technical but now it doesnt matter, Careers over cant fight in US again.

Back