Alex was pressing ... the groin shot allowed Hill to breathe and to stop Alex's pressure rhythm

When there are people out there who literally believe the world is flat, I can believe it. Some people are just dumb as fuck.

Sounds like you are coming around to the flat earth theory. I said the same things as you until I looked into it.

Congrats to Alex, but this was a mismatch. Jamahal looked soft out there.

Is this a Soprano reference?

Nah, it wasn't. But me and the missus were looking for something to watch tonight and I reckon we should give this a crack as we both like crime shit and haven't seen it before.

Nah, it wasn't. But me and the missus were looking for something to watch tonight and I reckon we should give this a crack as we both like crime shit and haven't seen it before.
It's old, but best series ever.

Iz very important to watch to succeed life

HILL stopped alex pressure rhythm , more so THEY EVEN TOUCHED GLOVES. This gave Hill time to breath and take away alex pressure rhytmh, Yet the morons act as if it's the other way around. Even with him stopping Alex's pressure rhythm , he still ended up KO'd.
I think the issue is your dealing with increasingly unhinged Izzy fans on Sherdog, its another case of a fighters fanbase going a bit nuts, espeically after it looked like this fued had shifted in his favour.

Did anyone else seem like Alexs leg was hurt after the KO? I swear it looked like he was limping. Hill did land some good hard calf kicks of his own. Though many were checked. I really get off on seeing someone get their leg compromised and limp. Was hoping to see some of that, but fight ended way too soon. I even went to bed before the fight but if I'd known it was gonna be this quick, I would have stayed up. In fact, wish they had the wmma fight as the main so I could just stop watching it then. the Wmma fight put me fuckin out yall.
I used it as an opportunity to go to the store. I figured that it would go 25 minutes and was shocked to be right.

It was like in Kill Bill where Pai Mei gets kicked in nuts by Beatrix for training and just destroys her afterwards.

Back