Alex was pressing ... the groin shot allowed Hill to breathe and to stop Alex's pressure rhythm

Cazanciocu

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
HILL stopped alex pressure rhythm , more so THEY EVEN TOUCHED GLOVES. This gave Hill time to breath and take away alex pressure rhytmh, Yet the morons act as if it's the other way around. Even with him stopping Alex's pressure rhythm , he still ended up KO'd.

Last edited:
I just feel hill thought the fight was going to be stopped, ref breaks the flow and Alex just comes in. Really awkward

Not really. If you look at the foot positioning of Poatan and Hill you can see when the fight restarts the distance between their feet is clearly shorter than it was before the brief pause (I watched the event on replay rather than live, when I do that I always rewind and look at stuff).

Still a good win for Alex, but get eyes bud.

Not really. If you look at the foot positioning of Poatan and Hill you can see when the fight restarts the distance between their feet is clearly shorter than it was before the brief pause (I watched the event on replay rather than live, when I do that I always rewind and look at stuff).

Still a good win for Alex, but get eyes bud.
Nice try... they touched the gloves before starting. Hill broke pereira pressure rhythm. Also you need much more than eyes... a few billions brain cells maybe.

Nice try... they touched the gloves before starting. Hill broke pereira pressure rhythm too.
Well yep...sportsman touched gloves and Poatan stepped forwards off of that. He used that glove touch like it was the start of them hand-fighting and range-finding, whereas Hill only started going into hand-fighting and range-finding after the glove touch, so ended up losing half a step.

So did he low blow him then or not? Either way herb came that close should’ve separated them.

The worst part is that they don't actually seem to be trolling.
In some parts of the world, a person is born with the God given right to be dumb as fuck at all times and carry such dumb-assery as a badge of honor.

Did anyone else seem like Alexs leg was hurt after the KO? I swear it looked like he was limping. Hill did land some good hard calf kicks of his own. Though many were checked. I really get off on seeing someone get their leg compromised and limp. Was hoping to see some of that, but fight ended way too soon. I even went to bed before the fight but if I'd known it was gonna be this quick, I would have stayed up. In fact, wish they had the wmma fight as the main so I could just stop watching it then. the Wmma fight put me fuckin out yall.

No, the groin shot and good sportsmanship and competent refereeing paused the fight.

Last edited:
Did anyone else seem like Alexs leg was hurt after the KO? I swear it looked like he was limping. Hill did land some good hard calf kicks of his own. Though many were checked. I really get off on seeing someone get their leg compromised and limp. Was hoping to see some of that, but fight ended way too soon. I even went to bed before the fight but if I'd known it was gonna be this quick, I would have stayed up. In fact, wish they had the wmma fight as the main so I could just stop watching it then. the Wmma fight put me fuckin out yall.
he had a broken toe(broke it 2 weeks before the fight.)

The Zhang fight was way better than the aljo fight. I literally took a nap during that fight and woke up as jiri was walking out

The Zhang fight was way better than the aljo fight. I literally took a nap during that fight and woke up as jiri was walking out
Yeah I didn't watch that Aljo fight either. lol And just by looking at a few seconds of the wmma fight, I could tell it was going to be a 5 round pillow fister. But I wish they would have made it the main, so we all could sign off after the co main and go on about our business. Honestly, rather have the women fights at the very beginning of the card along with the main event. Just watch everything in between.

Back