Alex mw champ

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
anyone feel bad for izzy..
Alex the champ
Izzy the Gate keeper.

Pretty crazy I think izzy should've prepared longer and ben gate keeping.

He just lacks the power and looked overwhelmed in the fight any time alex went offensive or even fainted. Which wasnt even alot.

And alex already looks faster and stronger.

Did he take this rematch fight to soon or is he gonna wrestle.

There's an old phrase that says "if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it will stick".

If you keep trying and trying and trying you might eventually get somewhere. Even if it means you have shit all over your walls and floor in the process.

Actually now that I think about it again it doesn't seem as fitting. Sorry TS.

There’s an old phrase “you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink” that I think might apply here.

There's an old phrase "Let me tell you how you feeling right now" that might be what Rogan says to Izzy after he losses again

there’s an old saying, “if you’re coming on—come on.” after 3 fights with 3 losses, it’s time for izzy to “come on.”

Reactions: HHJ
There's an old Japanese saying that goes "His power is nearly 9,000!!!" and that's what Izzy needs in the rematch

There is old japanese saying "if you don't know what to say - say old japanese saying" - that's what Izzy needs to say in the next face off against Alex.

There’s an old phrase “you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink” that I think might apply here.
"You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think." - old phrase by Kenny Florian

Fighting for a belt is better than not fighting for a belt. Good choice by Izzy.

Theres a japanese saying "It cannot be helped" or "Shikata ga Nai'

Basically its a shit sandwich and Izzy got to take a bite (3x)

there’s an old saying, “if you’re coming on—come on.” after 3 fights with 3 losses, it’s time for izzy to “come on.”
Yeah but come on what?

If when is right now,sure,but what? and where!?

<{clintugh}>

kanye-west-are-you-serious-right-now.gif

200w.gif

Do I feel bad for Izzy?

Buddeh. Did you miss the part where he has $Millions?

There's this old japanese saying "If you aren't the champ you are a gatekeeper".

Back