Alex Jones falsely accuses Clinton and Soros of staging Charlottesville: concerning #antifa funding

<LikeReally5>

Their own website said they were a project of Alliance for Global Justice. I've attached two screenshots of it from previous updates.

Felarca is one of the event leaders of the movement, and yes she operates in California. There are others in different cities. My point was that she leads squads for both BAMN and ANTIFA, depending on the event. Different flags, same army.

The actual founders of the Refuse Fascism movement are based out of different cities and universities.

ayers-1024x654.png

You'll notice Bill Ayers, a Weather Underground terrorist at the top of the list too. It's a large coalition of radical leftists that runs the whole movement, but there is 0 doubt they are Soros funded.

Do black people even donate to BLM? I'd imagine 95% of their funding comes from Sorros backed grants.

"
That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

“The BLMF provides grants, movement building resources, and technical assistance to organizations working advance the leadership and vision of young, Black, queer, feminists and immigrant leaders who are shaping and leading a national conversation about criminalization, policing and race in America,” said the Borealis announcement.

In doing so, however, the foundations have aligned themselves with the staunch left-wing platform of the Movement for Black Lives, which unveiled a policy agenda shortly after the fund was announced accusing Israel of being an “apartheid state” guilty of “genocide.”

Released Aug. 1, the platform also calls for defunding police departments, race-based reparations, breaking, voting rights for illegal immigrants, fossil-fuel divestment, an end to private education and charter schools, a “universal basic income,” and free college for blacks."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

If Soros gave BLM 33 million, which keeps them alive, why is it so far fetched that he would fun antifa if the evidence is there?

Last edited:
Pathetic that the President tries to legitimize this con-man retard. Absolutely shameless.

Well Mick I'm sure whatever evidence is provided you will find a way to dismiss it. I seriously doubt that Antifa is showing up at all these places without some kind of financial support. Okay granted, we don't have video of Soros handing them stacks of cash, you got us. But I would be shocked if no significant amount of money he is donating to liberal groups is finding it's way into the pockets of Antifa protesters. I'm sure that Soros and his well paid minions are good at covering their tracks.

<LikeReally5>

Their own website said they were a project of Alliance for Global Justice. I've attached two screenshots of it from previous updates.

Felarca is one of the event leaders of the movement, and yes she operates in California. There are others in different cities. My point was that she leads squads for both BAMN and ANTIFA, depending on the event. Different flags, same army.

The actual founders of the Refuse Fascism movement are based out of different cities and universities.

ayers-1024x654.png

You'll notice Bill Ayers, a Weather Underground terrorist at the top of the list too. It's a large coalition of radical leftists that runs the whole movement, but there is 0 doubt they are Soros funded.
I went to their website, and studied those image links. Those aren't screenshots from their website. Notice that you haven't produced Felarca's name, and you aren't even attempting to pretend that you can dissolve the layers between Soros and this ultimate spending.

You can't wish your confirmation bias into existence. You have to prove it, and you have not, sir. You were gullible; a ripe easy target, and now you're learning that.

I've personally taken acid thousands of times. Twenty plus years ago.

I have not ever seen a reason to listen to Jones and strongly feel there's a correlation of stupidity and credulous mindset.
Did I quote the wrong post?

I'll leave this gem in this thread too.

The guy is a low level wrestling performer:)
DHj_ZVW6_UAAE3_UFg.jpg

DHj_ZVW6_UAAE3_UFg.jpg

Alex Jones is the embodiment of the phrase "If everyone you meet is the asshole, you're the asshole."

Someone flips him off (second guy, not that fucking incubus at the beginning) and he assumes they're globalist supporting mainstream media brainwashed antifa Jihadi aligned Marxist Leninist leftists.

I've personally taken acid thousands of times. Twenty plus years ago.

I have not ever seen a reason to listen to Jones and strongly feel there's a correlation of stupidity and credulous mindset.

Didn't you say you have severe neurological issues....

Dr. evil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4722180/Hungary-accuses-EU-Soros-Muslimising-Europe.html

Hungary's leader accuses EU and billionaire George Soros of trying to 'Muslimise Europe'

"Soros has become a key target of Orban and his government.

Recent legislation in Hungary seeks to close or expel the Budapest-based Central European University, founded by Soros in 1991.

There are also new rules about non-governmental organizations funded at least partly from abroad, which critics say stigmatize the NGOs, many of which are backed by Soros' Open Society Foundations.

Orban reiterated his charge that Soros-funded NGOs want to weaken Hungary's security with their advocacy for asylum-seekers and said Hungary had managed to stop the 'migrant invasion' with razor-wire fences on its borders with Serbia and Croatia."

Alex Jones is the embodiment of the phrase "If everyone you meet is the asshole, you're the asshole."

Someone flips him off (second guy, not that fucking incubus at the beginning) and he assumes they're globalist supporting mainstream media brainwashed antifa Jihadi aligned Marxist Leninist leftists.
They are all paid people in that ridiculous sketch.

You see, democrats hire democratic actors to kill other democrats. Calling the Right Wing imbecilic is a slap in the face to waterheads around the world.
The American Right is doing what it always does...capitulate to authority, sadism for economic peers and racism for the Others.

I went to their website, and studied those image links. Those aren't screenshots from their website. Notice that you haven't produced Felarca's name, and you aren't even attempting to pretend that you can dissolve the layers between Soros and this ultimate spending.

You can't wish your confirmation bias into existence. You have to prove it, and you have not, sir. You were gullible; a ripe easy target, and now you're learning that.

Sigh. From the site you claim you have looked at:

https://refusefascism.org/donate/

Give generously! You may also contribute via check. Send checks to: RefuseFascism.org at 305 West Broadway #185, New York, NY 10013

To support our educational activities and make a tax-deductible donation by mail, make your check out to Alliance for Global Justice” (our fiscal sponsor; you can use the abbreviation AFGJ), designate Refuse Fascism in the memo and mail to the address above. RefuseFascism.org is a fiscally sponsored project of the Alliance for Global Justice, a registered 501(c)3.

You claim they are not a AFGJ project, their very website says so. I hope you can admit that you were wrong and that I was right on that point.

The money goes from Soros' Tides Foundation, directly to AFGJ, and in turn to Refuse Fascism (ANTIFA / BAMN).

This isnt new, he's done this in other countries. Read up on how he funded OTPOR (Resistance) during the Bulldozer Revolution in Serbia. OTPOR was also used in the Rose Revolution in Georgia. OTPOR paved the way for CANVAS, the protest group used in Ukranian EuroMaidan and Egyptian Arab Spring movement.

Next, Yvette. There are numerous articles online referring to her as a leader of ANTIFA or BAMN. She's been introduced on news as both a By Any Means Necessary leader, and a AntiFa one. A simple google search will prove me right on that. She was a part of the ANTIFA Berkley riot when Milo was speaker and arrested for it. Both groups are connected to Refuse Fasicism and show up at Refuse Fascism events. Not sure why we're splitting hairs here.

Also, the Democratic Mayor of Charlottesville, Michael Signer has worked for both John Podesta and George Soros in Center for American Progress. So not only is Soros connected to the AntiFa, he's also connected to the guy holding the office capable of ordering cops to stand down.

He single handedly broke the Sterling pound and made a billion dollars in a week. Is that a conspiracy theory too?

He openly admits he doesn't take social consequences into account when he destroys a market. In his opinion if he doesn't do it, someone else would. The same justification he gives for being a Jew who worked with the Nazis. When asked if it affected him negatively he said no not at all. Someone else eould have just done it so it might as well have been him.

So with his own words he admits he doesn't give a shit about the damage he causes. A rogue billionaire with an incredible knowledge of markets and governments couldn't possibly be a powerful individual.

I'm sure IDL probably has some good info connecting Antifa to Soros. I could look it up but don't feel like it. Off the top of my head I don't know if it's true. Intuitively I'd assume it is.

your argument is that he doesnt care about social consequences, so he is paying for large social demonstrations?

Sterling logic.

Ruprecht: New WR Rules/Guidelines

Thread Moderation

Race baiting, speculative conspiracy theories (especially ones which aren't political) and trolling threads will likely be removed. Multiple threads on similar topics will likely be merged.

I am wondering...How is this thread still up? LOL

Last edited:
Soros is obviously not funding ANTIFA because that would technically mean those weirdos would have a paying job -- and there's no way I would ever believe any of them have held a job in their life.
Lol we've been dealing with our own antifas here in France since the 80s (under François Mitterand as President), and they've always been funded by the main leftist party and it's affiliates (anti-racism associations)

That's how they can keep up their work.

Probably the same in the US.

Back