Alex Jones claims "he's playing a character" to keep access to his children in custody hearing.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/sta...h-for-real-alex-jones/rnbWzMHnFCd5SOPgP3A34J/

At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.” “He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”

But in emotional testimony at the hearing, Kelly Jones, who is seeking to gain sole or joint custody of her three children with Alex Jones, portrayed the volcanic public figure as the real Alex Jones.

“He’s not a stable person,” she said of the man with whom her 14-year-old son and 9- and 12-year-old daughters have lived since her 2015 divorce. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.

“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,” she said, referring to his recent comments about California Democrat Adam Schiff. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

I hope she gets full custody. Fuck that nut job.

Why not both?

He is a nutter and a performer. So in part at least, his position is true.

Whether or not it's all an act, that is not a father who should have regular access to his children.

Wheres all the infowar bros?

He's treading a fine line. I've heard a bunch of people, like Rogan and Paul Joseph Watson, who both know him pretty well, say he's the same guy off air, so either he admits it's an act and loses a ton of his viewership, or he hangs on and loses his kids. Can't really say which is true, but he can't have both.

Wheres all the infowar bros?

Because showing up here and defending AJ would mark them as the rube's they are.

They are somewhere asking themselves if their whole life is a lie.

breakdown.gif

He's treading a fine line. I've heard a bunch of people, like Rogan and Paul Joseph Watson, who both know him pretty well, say he's the same guy off air, so either he admits it's an act and loses a ton of his viewership, or he hangs on and loses his kids. Can't really say which is true, but he can't have both.

I have a hard time believing he's the same way off air. He's probably naturally 'sorta' like that but amps it up for broadcast.

Although maybe he's been doing it so long that his persona has taken over.

But, I don't know him. Maybe he's just naturally strung out.

I have a hard time believing he's the same way off air. He's probably naturally 'sorta' like that but amps it up for broadcast.

Although maybe he's been doing it so long that his persona has taken over.

But, I don't know him. Maybe he's just naturally strung out.
I took it to mean he believes what he says, but probably doesn't do shit like this at breakfast.
super-saiyan-alex-jones.gif

Based on his youtube videos?? Yeah, fuck how he actually treats his children.
He has been doing these unhinged scream fits for like 20 years, including the time his kids were starting to notice the world around him.

There are two options for him to tell his kids:

"Kid's daddy plays a crazy person for money, and threatens people with assault and murder, calling people demons, but it's ok, daddy is just fibbing"

or

"KIDS, BARACK OBAMA IS A DEMON!!! THE CABAL OF JEWS THAT RUN THE WORLD FROM A VAULT IN SWITZERLAND ARE COMING, SO START INVESTING IN PREPPER'S KITS!!"

Call me crazy, but hearing your dad have psychotic fits for 15 years is probably not the best thing for a young mind, not to mention he has been most likely poisoning his kid's brains with things like 9/11 truth, which would obviously encourage these kids to value a narrative over actually thinking for yourself and analyzing a situation.

He has been doing these unhinged scream fits for like 20 years, including the time his kids were starting to notice the world around him.

"Kid's daddy plays a crazy person for money, and threatens people with assault and murder, calling people demons, but it's ok, daddy is just fibbing"

or

"KIDS, BARACK OBAMA IS A DEMON!!! THE CABAL OF JEWS THAT RUN THE WORLD FROM A VAULT IN SWITZERLAND ARE COMING, SO START INVESTING IN PREPPER'S KITS!!"

Call me crazy, but hearing your dad have psychotic fits for 15 years is probably not the best thing for a young mind, not to mention he has been most likely poisoning his kid's brains with things like 9/11 truth, which would obviously encourage these kids to value a narrative over actually thinking for yourself and analyzing a situation.
Or just daddy's an actor. Using the example from the case, Jack Nicholson wouldn't say "daddy plays insane people for money, and murdered my wife and kid in a hotel, took over an asylum, and dressed up as a clown to gas a city and murder people, but it's ok, daddy was just fibbing."

His kids are teenagers anyway, so why would he be talking to them like they're toddlers and calling himself "daddy"? Oh God, your dad still calls himself "daddy".

or

The relationship you have with prominent figures on tv, sports or the internet is not the same relationship shared by the people they know and interact with on a daily basis. Yours is entirely based on the superficial vs. an actual personal relationship. These two things should never be confused for the other.

The relationship you have with prominent figures on tv, sports or the internet is not the same relationship shared by the people they know and interact with on a daily basis. Yours is entirely based on the superficial vs. an actual personal relationship. These two things should never be confused for the other.

How are children supposed to adjust to scream fits, regardless the explanation given by the parent?

or

But 9/11 WAS an inside job you fuck

Nobody in here would let Alex Jones babysit their kids.

Back