Alex Ariza says GGG’s team begged David Benavidez not to call him out

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Ariza said that Benavidez had gotten the better of Golovkin during several sparring sessions in the past when he was using him as a sparring partner.

“When Canelo fell out, they [Benavidez’s team] were calling out Golovkin, ‘We’re on 3 weeks training, we’ll take the fight in 2 weeks, right now,’” Alex Ariza said to Fighthype about David Benavidez volunteering to fight Golovkin for his May 5th date. “So they called us up, begging us to stop saying it, and stop bringing up David’s name to Golovkin,”Ariza said.

If this really happened it looks real bad

Isn't David Benavidez a super middleweight? And the WBC champion at the weight class too.

Who in their right fucking mind would believe this?

Gennady Golovkin begging for David Benavidez to stop bringing his name up. Sounds just like Gennady (rolls eyes emoji).

unless there has been some falling out, david and gennady are friends. there are countless benavedez youtube interviews where he has nothing but good to say about the never been suspended for peds golovkin and it would be ridicuoulds to not think that the 168 wbc champ would be giving the wbc 160 champ a hard time in sparring.

and there is also a video of benavedez saying that he was supposed to go spar with canelo...and the suspended ped violator cancelled saying that david was too big for him

unless there has been some falling out, david and gennady are friends. there are countless benavedez youtube interviews where he has nothing but good to say about the never been suspended for peds golovkin and it would be ridicuoulds to not think that the 168 wbc champ would be giving the wbc 160 champ a hard time in sparring.

and there is also a video of benavedez saying that he was supposed to go spar with canelo...and the suspended ped violator cancelled saying that david was too big for him
They must have had a falling out

So both the ped cheater and confirmed liar both ducking him

Sucks to see this come out as i like both fighters,

Alex went on to say
Ariza said it’s a cherry-picking move for a pound-for-pound fighter to face someone in a weight class below in talking about Golovkin fighting junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan on May 5

Same thing atg RJJ said

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/0...gged-david-benavidez-not-to-call-him-out/amp/

Alex Ariza sucker-kicked a guy with Parkinsons disease, and was unable to even faze him. He seems like an all-around sleazy guy.

Alex Ariza sucker-kicked a guy with Parkinsons disease, and was unable to even faze him. He seems like an all-around sleazy guy.

Freddie Roach deserved worse, he's a piece of shit

Looking forward to this explanation.
Alex is a piece of shit but maybe this sparked the Roach hate

and some members of team Rios a darker side of Roach came out as he began getting racial in his comments. Roach would proceed to call Donald Leary, a half Irish-half Mexican member of team Rios a Mexican motherfucker and a stupid fucking Mexican. Roach would also call boxing reporter Elie Seckbach a fucking Jew which caused things to get even more heated (which was pretty bad before the slurs).

http://thaboxingvoice.com/karma-catches-up-to-freddie-roach/20434/

Alex is a piece of shit but maybe this sparked the Roach hate

and some members of team Rios a darker side of Roach came out as he began getting racial in his comments. Roach would proceed to call Donald Leary, a half Irish-half Mexican member of team Rios a Mexican motherfucker and a stupid fucking Mexican. Roach would also call boxing reporter Elie Seckbach a fucking Jew which caused things to get even more heated (which was pretty bad before the slurs).

http://thaboxingvoice.com/karma-catches-up-to-freddie-roach/20434/

Saying that he deserved worse would imply he did something before being attacked.

Saying that he deserved worse would imply he did something before being attacked.
One can only imagine the hate filled conversations those 2 had .

I wouldn't go as far as saying he deserved worse but maybe that is.what sparked the roach hate for
@moosaev
I get what you are saying

One can only imagine the hate filled conversations those 2 had .

I wouldn't go as far as saying he deserved worse but maybe that is.what sparked the roach hate for
@moosaev
I get what you are saying

Lol, yes, I'm sure Alex Ariza was sitting around thinking about all the hate-filled conversations they had, and finally let it out that day with that front kick.

Or, he was mad that he was fired, and felt comfortable throwing a kick at an older sick man because he was surrounded by his team.

Lol, yes, I'm sure Alex Ariza was sitting around thinking about all the hate-filled conversations they had, and finally let it out that day with that front kick.

Or, he was mad that he was fired, and felt comfortable throwing a kick at an older sick man because he was surrounded by his team.
Wait you are talking about Alex

I am talking about @moosaev and possible motives for his comment

Moosaev and Roach hang out and have hateful conversations?
I wouldn't know, simply commenting on possible reason how he formed (moosaev) an opionin on Roach through social media

Not sure where the disconnect in our conversation is

Back