Rewatch Alessio Sakara doing what he does best. Box your head and body off, then finds way to lose

He was an OG but his record was so shoddy. I think it was because he never left Rome and went to a proper camp to fully round out his game.

Mcfedries was a bad dude. He wasn't the best fighter, and left himself out of position a lot with his aggression. But man if he connected some shots on you and stung you it was an avalanche of offense. Alessio found that out the hard way,

He was an OG but his record was so shoddy. I think it was because he never left Rome and went to a proper camp to fully round out his game.
He came out here to the states for sure. I trained with him at Legends MMA in Hollywood for like a month once when he was in town on travel visa. He definitely ventured around for sparring etc….although yes you are right he didn’t leave full time for any of the big camps etc back in the day to round out his game (to my knowledge).

Edit* Also, p4p coolest tattoo work of the era in MMA imo.

Last edited:
LOL he was bending over too much in his boxing stance and got clipped with an uppercut just seconds after Goldberg called it. Classic.

He came out here to the states for sure. I trained with him at Legends MMA in Hollywood for like a month once when he was in town on travel visa. He definitely ventured around for sparring etc….although yes you are right he didn’t leave full time for any of the big camps etc back in the day to round out his game (to my knowledge).

Edit* Also, p4p coolest tattoo work of the era in MMA imo.
I think he did settle with American top team for a good bit

What?

Bro, he's been at ATT for like a decade+

v2JG1FV.png

Alessios boxing was always so crisp. One of the First guy to bring that real boxing style to mma

"I, I don't understand it. I didn't see anything, and then all of the sudden Sakara falls down". lol, yeah Sakara eating a left and uppercut, and then ANOTHER left and uppercut had nothing to do with Sakara "just laying down".

I wish he were still around. I started becoming a fan towards the end of his UFC career.

Back