Aldo Vs Holloway

Vehap1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if Aldo is on PED's for this fight and beating the living shit out of Max for 5 rounds.
And 1 month he will get caught and Max will get the belt back...

Just the way the sport is going right now...

Is there anyone who actually wants to see this fight?

????
Aldo hasn't kicked an ass since WEC

He's old slow and done

You never know what could happen, but I got Max taking this again in similar fashion. Then finally a fight with Edgar will prove if Max can take on that type of fighter stylistically or not. At that point hopefully Mendes will be back and at top form. That would be another good test for Max against a high level wrestler that hits hard.

If Aldo is in shape this time he wins ....... he dominated last time till he gassed.

How in any way was that an ass kicking?
Like this way ?

aldo-knee-comp.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

aldo-whizzer-throw-takedown-defense.gif

giphy.gif

aldo-lands-1-2-comp.gif

giphy.gif

Like this way ?

aldo-knee-comp.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

aldo-whizzer-throw-takedown-defense.gif

giphy.gif

aldo-lands-1-2-comp.gif

giphy.gif

Fantastic effort to save face but nah...
If you think that's an ass kicking when you pulled 8 gifs of Frankie eating shots from a 25 minute fight

Fuck you better not watch Eddie and gaethje this weekend, you're probably too young

A* for effort though

Fantastic effort to save face but nah...
If you think that's an ass kicking when you pulled 8 gifs of Frankie eating shots from a 25 minute fight

Fuck you better not watch Eddie and gaethje this weekend, you're probably too young

A* for effort though
LOL at thinking those are the only actions in that fight.Go watch the fight again instead of spitting bullshit here.

LOL at thinking those are the only actions in that fight.Go watch the fight again instead of spitting bullshit here.

But spitting bullshit here is a serious hobby of mine

I'm
Just glad to have finally met an Aldo fan!

Where are the other 3 of you?

But spitting bullshit here is a serious hobby of mine

I'm
Just glad to have finally met an Aldo fan!

Where are the other 3 of you?
Couldn't defend your shitty argument? Looks like we are done here.It was a nice experience to educate some clueless fight fan.

Couldn't defend your shitty argument? Looks like we are done here.It was a nice experience to educate some clueless fight fan.
<{clintugh}>
Nothin but love for you bro

Sorry about you're boy this weekend

Accept you got owned and move the fuck on already.

Lol damn dude you're definition of an 'owning' is the same as you're definition of an 'ass kicking'
Winning a fight 48-47 on one card is not an ass kicking
What Max did to Pettis, now that was an ass kicking

Lol damn dude you're definition of an 'owning' is the same as you're definition of an 'ass kicking'
Winning a fight 48-47 on one card is not an ass kicking
Cody vs Cruz was a close fight on the scorecards as well but the fight itself wasn't.Cody pretty much kicked Cruz's ass.

What Max did to Pettis, now that was an ass kicking
Watch Aldo vs Florian and Aldo vs Lamas then come back at me.Your dumb argument is wrong anyways.

Cody vs Cruz was a close fight on the scorecards as well but the fight itself wasn't.Cody pretty much kicked Cruz's ass.

Watch Aldo vs Florian and Aldo vs Lamas then come back at me.Your dumb argument is wrong anyways.

You know what dude

You're absolutely right

Frankie and Aldo was a barn burner I don't even know how Frankie survived
What a warrior!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back